𝓐 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂

(A/n: Please listen to the above mentioned played by Kenny G ~ The moment)

Xiao Xian's POV:     

Taking a deep breath I enter my sanctuary with Jun closely following me. One cannot even fathom the number of days and nights I spent here after the scandal. If it wasn't for my studio, I'd have forever been in my bakery shop. This was the only place that tied me to the Industry.

Caressing my fingers over the boom box I ask, 'Have you been well?'

"Ge?"

Turning to look at Jun who was busy admiring the saxophone in his hand he enquires, "Who plays this instrument?"

"Me."

"Wow! Really?"

When I nod he's quick to hand over the saxophone to me and makes a request, "Ge, could you kindly play me a song? Pretty please!"

Chuckling at his antics I nod and place the mouthpiece on my lips. Playing a song from my memories, I let my fingers do the magic and my core belt out the music.

Feeling the vibration in my chest made me feel so alive. Probably it was also the one audience in front of me that made me want to impress.

As I came near to the end and the notes became one with the air, I open my eyes to look at Jun's closed ones.

"Why did you stop?" Those dark orbs flutter open and were now on me, "Has anyone ever told you that your music is so peaceful, it can put a soul to sleep."

For some reason his comment made me feel so concious of our surrounding. Averting my gaze I smile and place the saxophone on her stand.

"Enough with the compliments. How about we use your words to compose the lyrics and make your fans swoon to your melody?"

"Our song, Ge."

Thump.

"Let me get the sheets from my bag," with that he leaves the room and I switch on the air conditioner. Is it hot or am I feeling hot?

 Is it hot or am I feeling hot?