𝓐 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

(A/n: please listen to the above mentioned song called "Silent Moon" by Jia Peng Fang)

Wang Jun's POV:

I could feel his genuine happiness. A weight had been lifted from his shoulders. His aura had changed that very moment. Ge was becoming the man who I was once familiar with.

"What are you thinking Jun?"

Donning an apron he was all set to cook for the two of us. With a grin I ask, "Need my help?"

"Nope. Just sit there," pointing to the bar stool at the other side of the counter he continues "and talk to me."

Ah Ge, just say the word and forever I shall talk to you and only you.

"Alright!" Giving him a salute I take a seat.

"So?" Ge enquires as he starts washing some strawberries for us.

"So?" I ask back and he sprinkles water from the tap on me and I wouldn't like to admit but I did squeal like a Disney Princess.

"Ahhh!"

He started laughing and I was mesmarized by the sound.

"Stop messing around and tell me what were you thinking?"

Taking my seat I steal and pop a freshly washed strawberry into my mouth and answer, "I was thinking about how we met for the first time. Now I remember Ge, but it seems that this soul did not make a great first impression on Ge." With a shrug I pout, "Ge does not remember me at all."

"Who says I don't." I was surprised by his statement.

"You... remember me?" Oh dear heart stay safe.

"Of course." Raising his eyes to meet mine, Ge reminisces the story, "You were wearing ripped jeans, black tee, white sneakers and a fedora."

"You remembered?" I ask again and Ge places a plate of fruits in front of me.

"Oh yes! You were the only one with your pant fly open."

At first I blink at his words and then soon choke on the fruit I just gulped.

What?

"Wha....." Cough cough!

Laughing at my plight Ge pats my head when I catch his hand and look up, only to bring his face closer to mine and plead, "Tell me you're joking?"

We are so close.

With his other hand he very slowly wipes the drool from my lips and smiles, "Don't worry. No one saw your peepee, Jun."

He starts chuckling and leaving his hand I place my head on the counter and groan, "You're so mean!"

Ruffling my hair his voice becomes soft once again, "I remember you because Jun was the only outstanding soul on that show who caught my attention. Back then I had a great intuition that you would be a popular artist. I wasn't wrong."