𝓐 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂

(A/n: Please listen to the above mentioned song sung by SoHyang ~ Hello in 18 Again)

~Two Weeks Later~

Watching heavy fog serenade the air around made me smile at the thought of Di loving this picturesque. It had been two weeks since his farewell and even though we hadn't spent much time together until recently, I still missed him. How could I not? He gave me life.

"Xian."

Turning to look at aunty who also had visibly aged enquired, "Do you wish to eat?"

Shaking my head I turn back to look at the expanse in front of me. Without saying another word, patting my back affectionately she left. The only one to stay by my side was Miracle. He missed his dear friend too.

Wolf.

The moment Di succumbed to his illness, Wolf had placed his head on Di's lap and it was when he did not move I realised that Wolf was also at peace.

It seemed that Wolf's last act of kindness was to take care of that soul who meant so much to me.

"Are you well Wolf?" I enquired softly, "Are you taking care of Di?"

Just then there was a knock at the door and to my surprise it two men dressed in casuals standing in front of me. One wore white shirt and black jeans and the other wore red tee-shirt paired it with black trousers, but what was striking was the man in red. One of his eyes was pale murky.

"Mr. Xian," raising his hand to greet me he introduced himself and his partner, "I am Xie Lian and this is my partner Hua Cheng. We're legal attorneys of Mr. Wang Jun."

Gesturing them to enter I escort them to my living room.

"Keith did not inform me of your visit. Is everything alright?"

Jun-ah's lawyers?

Handing over their identity cards Xie Lian smiled kindly, "This is very confidential. Mr. Keith Dean isn't aware about this visit. More so this visit in on a personal level."

Taking a seat opposite to them I ask, "Is there something you need from me?"

"Quite to the contrary there are somethings we need to give you. Let me come straight to the point Mr. Xiao, you've been named as the sole legal heir in Mr. Wang's will."

"What?"

Turning to the man in red Lian points out to a bag, "Hua, could you hand me the box?"
Taking it over from the man in red, Xie Lian hands it over to me. "Please accept this."