𝓐 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

(A/n: Please listen to this beautiful melody sung by Sam Kim from Its Okay to Not be Okay called ~ Breathe)

Xiao Xian's POV:

The non-stop buzzer of my phone wakes me up from my slumber as my eyes flutter open and with a groan I notice it was just around four in the morning.

Why is Jie calling me at this hour?

"He..." clearing my throat I greet, "Good morning Jie-" but before I could say any more she cuts me off, "Xian! Get the fuck up and check the news."

Huh?

"What-"

"Shut up! Check the news Xian! Its all out. Everything has been revealed."

"What has?"

"Just check the news Xian!"

At her frantic tone I was now scared. Few months ago a phone call one night changed me forever, now again another phone call. Little did I know that this too would change me forever, but it was not in the direction I expected. Switching on my iPad I wait for it to load and on clicking the news browser I gasp at the headlines.

"Mogul of the industry CE Entertainment has just been ousted by an anonymous tip. It has been revealed that CE Entertainment has been conspiring for quite long against many artists and one such artist to face their brunt is Xiao Xian who has been through constant online bullying victim.

In one of the sting operation conducted by our anonymous patron, we can see how the CEO of CE Entertainment Mr. Zhang proudly admitted within the confines of his office that it had always been a plan. His plan.

The following are some of the dialogues between our patron and Mr. Zhang. For the purpose of confidentiality we have blurred our patrons face and voice.

'So have you always conspired against Mr. Xiao?'

'Haha! Of course. He got ahead of himself. Thought because of his fanbase, no one would be able to touch him.'

'What did he do to face your wrath, Mr. Zhang?'

'It's what he didn't do! We asked something of him and he flatly refused us.'

'Oh! What was it that Mr. Xiao denied a man like you?'

'He denied to please certain important people to me.'

'I am sure he deserved the online bullying then.'

'Of course, how dare he denies me! But that's not all, we purposely set his music to get it plagiarised. Serves him. He thought he was untouchable, but guess what?

'It's me who is untouchable. I am the king and he is a mere newcomer. The kid will soon learn that if you don't please me, there won't be much for him in this industry.'