𝓐 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽

(A/n: Please listen to the above mentioned song sung by Lady Gaga ~ I'll never love again)

If I knew this was the end,I'd have made you smile one more timeIf I knew after today there would be no you,I would have stayed and said goodbye

I'd have made you smile one more time
If I knew after today there would be no you,
I would have stayed and said goodbye.
The path that you paved with your love
I shall forever walk alone,
Never once forgetting your scent
With a hope that one day we'll meet again.

The path that you paved with your loveI shall forever walk alone,Never once forgetting your scentWith a hope that one day we'll meet again

Wang Jun's POV:

"Do you want ice-cream?" Ge enquires and I shake my head.

"Thank you but the dinner was so very sumptuous I'm full to the brim."

"So what should we do now or do you wish to sleep?"

"Ge, the night is young and so are we. How about you read me a story?"

"Story?" He was surprised by my suggestion, "Do you have anything particular in mind?"

Biting my lips with a naughty thought I nod, "Fifty shades of Grey?"

Widening his eyes comically at me he balks, "Wait! What? Fifty shades of Grey?"

"Yeah..." scratching my head I laugh, "You know like... ummm... safewords, red room of pain, master-" cutting me off he narrows his eyes, "I know what Fifty shades of Grey is!"

"You do?"

Now it was my turn to be surprised.

"Yeah! Did you think I was a prude?"

"Um, yeah..." Laughing at this conversation I nod, "Well no one would have thought that a prim and proper Xiao Xian would have read Fifty shades of Grey."

Huffing he looks away and I tap his knee, "Alright I won't tease you. Please read me something else then."

Without another word he walks over to the rack of books stacked by the wall and picks up an old well used book. By the look of it one could deduce that it has often been read. The pages had smooth finger markings on them.