𝓐 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽

Xiao Xian's POV:

"Dinner is ready and I have set the table for you two. If you need anything else let me know."

I smile at aunty's concern and shake my head, "Please, you've already done enough for me. Go and get some rest. Have you and uncle had your dinner yet?"

Patting my cheeks she answers, "Not yet, but don't you worry about us. I have packed a casserole for home and we'll have it there. Take care of that young boy. Last when I met him he was shivering cause of cold. Let him not fall sick."

"Alright. Please drive back carefully. It disturbs me that you're heading back home at this hour and under such extreme weather conditions."

"Xian, you worry too much sweetie. Is there anything else you wish for us to get for tomorrow?"

"Yes. Your beautiful soul in my life." At my wink she starts giggling and I laugh too.

Just then my ears perk up a presence behind and just as I turn, my eyes widen at the man in front of me.

Wang Jun.

To say he's even more charming in actual self won't be a lie. Photos out there on the internet aren't doing any justice. He on the other hand I observe seems to have gone absolute still.

Is he alright?

Making my way towards him I smile, "Hi! I am Xiao Xian." Raising my arms to shake his hand, I wait patiently as he stands there just staring back at me.

Is something wrong?

I am about to turn and ask aunty was there something on my face when he is quick to clasp my hand with his in a tight firm grip that executes his strong personality.

Nice.

"G..." he coughs and continues, "Mr. Xiao, it's such a pleasure to meet you. You might have heard this countless time but I do wish to say that 'I am you're biggest fan out there.'"

I smile at his sincerity. Something in his eyes did tell me that he isn't lying. There was abundant warmth and security in his eyes that made me feel safe.

"Thank you, Mr. Wang. It's always a pleasure to meet a fan, but please call me Xian. I would be more comfortable that way."

"Oh! Sure. Then I would like to reciprocate the feeling. Please call me Jun."

"Alright, if you kids are done with all these formalities, then let me remind you that dinner is ready. Please enjoy yourselves but not too much." With a mischievous wink aunty and uncle leave us all alone as they drive towards their own abode few miles away.

"Don't mind her." Turning towards the dining area I gesture him to take a seat, "We didn't know what would suit your palette, so aunty did ask your manager and he gave us a small list."

Opening the pots I grin, "Hope you're in for some mild spicy food and a huge appetite."

"I wish you all didn't have to go through so much trouble."

Watching his shy smile I find it adorable.  Pouring a bowl of hot soup for him I comfort his worries, "Please eat to your heart's content. You've travelled a long way here."

With a courteous bow he accepts the bowl and immediately starts apologising, "I am extremely sorry for coming here at this hour. Our scheduled time was for evening but the torrential rains flooded some parts of the city and on my way here, my tyre got stuck-" his eyes snap towards me and he laughs uncomfortably, "Sorry, I am ranting."

He's nervous.

"Jun." I call his name softly and watch his eyes widen again.

"Ye... Yes?"