𝓐 𝓓𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻

(A/n: Please listen to the above mentioned song sung by Jai Waetford ~ Tomorrow)

Wang Jun's POV:

"What are you doing?"

Turning back to look at Ge I smile, "Packing few essentials I would need for next two days."

"Why?"

"Ge did you forget?"

"Di, get straight to the pont!"

Oh! someone's annoyed this morning.

"Ge, I need to wrap up some of my last scenes so that the drama does not suffer. Plus, there are few urgent issues that need my attention back in office."

"Di-"

"Ge, I know you're worried but my health can't be a sole reason for others to suffer. I'll be alright. I promise. I'll take all my medicines on time and once everything is wrapped up in a neat and clean bow, it would be a long vacation for me."

Fuck I shouldn't have said that.

Ge visibly pales and before I could utter an apology, striding towards where I was standing, he pulls me in for a hug and my core could feel him shaking, "Don't say that. Please. I know you have your commitments but please don't use such connotations ever."

Hugging him back I smile into his shoulder and think 'even if I could never confess my heart to you, this is good. This is enough.'

Just then my phone rings and it was Keith.

"Wang Laoshi, I'm waiting for you outside."

"Alright Keith just give me a minute."

Turning back to Ge I smile, "Don't worry too much about me. You are just getting back to work. So please head back to your own shooting and never let anyone come between what you love the most. Not even me."

With one last smile I walk out and wave aunty and uncle good day. Miracle wags his tail and as usual Wolf was silently watching me leave.

"How are you Wang Laoshi?" Keith enquires and I pat his knee, "Fine. I'll be better once I wrap up everything. Have you informed everyone back at the company?"

"Yes."

"Have you informed all the endorsements of my decisions?"

"Yes, we have a meeting lined up with them at the end of the day."

"Good."

"The media soon will get to know about this Wang Laoshi. How do you want us to handle them?"

"Simple. Tell them the truth."

"Your fans-"

"My fans are lovely people Keith. They wouldn't want to be kept in dark. If the truth comes out let it."