Chapter 22

At night at a penthouse in Metropolis, Lex Luthor was asleep in his bed until he was woken up to knock on his bedroom window. He sits up from his bed to see Superman flying next to his window and not looking happy.

Luther gets out of his bed and opens his window "don't you think it's a little late for this conversation Superman?" Luther said to Superman

"Why did you bring Solomon Grundy back to life, Lex?" said Superman

"Straight to the point, huh? Even if I were to answer that question, how did you know it was me,"

"Let's just say it's a gut feeling,"

"That wouldn't hold up in court. Besides, I haven't done anything in the past months, so why would I bring that knucklehead zombie back to life,"

"Don't know, but I will find out, Luther,"

"You go do that. I have an eight-a-clock meeting, so I'm heading back to bed unless you have any more baseless accusations," Luther shut his window and went back to bed.

Superman looks at Lex for one more time before flying off in the air, still trying to think what Luther is planning. While in the air, he notices someone on the rooftop next to the aircraft. Superman quickly recognizes the figure to be Batman next to his Batwing. Superman flies down to Batman and lands on the roof.

"So Bruce, what are you doing here in Metropolis?" said Superman

"I need you to contact Danny Phantom. I need his help in Gotham," said Batman

"I don't see why you couldn't contact Danny?"

"One, I don't have a way to contact him, and two, he's usually in Metropolis most of the time, and three, Zatanna is busy with her own problems,"

"Hm, I see I'll get in touch with Danny,"

"And tell him to meet me at Gotham Village at seven pm tomorrow,"

"Got it,"

The next night Batman was waiting for Danny at a flower shop roof at Gotham Village as it was about to be seven PM.

"He should be here right now," Batman thought.

"Hey bats," Batman turned to see Danny made himself visible and touching down on the roof of the floor shop.

"Glad you made it,"

"Yeah, I don't exactly have GPS on my phone," Danny sees an eyebrow raise under Batman's mask "what a ghost can't have a phone?"

"Never mind about that. We don't have time we have to go,"

"Where?"

"To the Batcave,"

"Cool the famous and mysterious Batcave I heard so much about,"

"Just follow me," Batman pulls out his grappling hook and shoots it to a nearby building.

"You got it,"

Batman takes Danny to the Batcave with no one following them. When they arrive, Danny sees three other vigilante Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl.

Batman introduces Danny "Everyone, this is Danny Phantom,"

"Sup," said Danny

"He's going to help with the Scarecrow situation,"

"How?" said Robin

"I'll tell you,"

Batman walks up to the Batcomputer and turns it on to a couple of images on the screen. A couple of them were gas canisters with C4 straps on top of the canisters, and the last of the image is the villain Scarecrow.