005 | Keep your eyes on me while I undress

I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire."
– The Other Boleyn Girl, Philippa Gregory

" – The Other Boleyn Girl, Philippa Gregory

༺♥༻

KIM

Today Sadie couldn't go to work because one of her children got sick and she had to stay home with her.I feel like a lost puppy without her being next to me.Call me immature but being in a big building knowing no one freaks me out.

When I entered the building there were less people than usual which was really weird.This building is always full of people.I walked into my office and to my luck Jackson was not there yet.

The view from the window is perfect.I can clearly see every building and the clouds are so pretty today.I can never be bored of this place.I was zoned out again and I heard the door open.

"I thought you'd never come." I said expecting Jackson to be there so I didn't turn around.

"Would you prefer him instead?" I heard and my eyes widened Mr.Collins.I was about to turn around but he was already behind me. My heart is beating so fast and I think he can even hear it.I froze again and nothing came out of my mouth.Why do I keep freezing up in situations like this?

"I- uhm" I struggled with the words.I swear to god I never stutter but when he is around I feel like my mouth is numb.

"Did you like it when he did this?" I heard and his hands moved down to my waist.My jaw dropped.

The butterflies got out of their cage,I locked them in intentionally.My breathing is getting faster every time I hear him breathe.I should just turn around and walk out,this is what I should probably do.

"Mr.Collins." That's the only thing that came out of my mouth.I still didn't turn around,I just can't face him right now.My face is insanely red.But then his hands left my waist making me relieved and angry at the same time.

"Turn around" He said and I panicked .Ohm no thanks haha you don't want to see a tomato in front of you.I just stayed silent.

"Turn around I said!" He said and his voice got higher which scared me.I immediately turned around without thinking.He had no expression on his face.Habitually I looked down again and he took a few steps back.I looked up.

"Employment relationship is not allowed " He said and I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Jackson." He simply said and I had to laugh.He really thinks there's a thing between me and Jackson,hilarious. "Ew,no never." I told him and he was about to walk out but I stopped him.

"Wait,why is no one here?"I asked out of curiosity.

"It's saturday" He said and I swear to god I could see a smirk on his face as he walked out.Also what?Saturday?I looked at my phone and it really is saturday.Oh my god I'm such an idiot,I have no idea how I couldn't realize it but now he must think I have a mental disease.

...

Can you stay up all night?
Fuck me 'til the daylight (yeah, yeah)
Thirty-four, thirty-five (ahh, yeah)

He touched me,he touched my waist.I still can't comprehend it.I honestly don't know anything about my boss but I am attracted to him.Both mentally and physically and I just can't help it.He has everything a man would dream of.

I have this inner urge inside me that keeps telling me to text him or call him,like I just want to hear his voice,his voice when he calls out my name.

What will you do when you find someone attractive?Stalk,that's right.I turned on my spy mode and looked around on social media.I don't expect him to have Instagram or something because I feel like he is the kind of man who gives zero fucks about these apps.

So obviously I didn't find anything about him on Instagram but I did find his account on Facebook.It's literally 2 am and I'm stalking my boss.

His profile picture was uploaded in 2015 and it's a photo of him in the ocean,you can barely see him.The only mutual friend was Sadie obviously and I hesitated if I should send a friend request or not.

Fuck it   I hit the send request icon and wait a few minutes.I don't know why I keep waiting,he's probably asleep like everyone else who has a normal sleeping schedule.Mine is so fucked up.

I sighed standing up and decided to take a quick shower.I look in the mirror and spot the dark circles under my eyes.I click on my playlist and as the song starts I start undressing.I step in the bathtub and as the hot water pours over me I lean back and enjoy it.

What a vibe would it be if I would be bathing with a hot man,candles around us,slow music.

As he would step in the hot water filled with bubbles,goosebumps would appear on his beautiful skin as the hot water runs on his back.

"Get in the tub" I follow his orders and he watches me closely,I just do as he says,like a puppy.I sat down in the tub and pulled my legs up to my chest. "Don't hide yourself from me" He said,it was more like a whisper.

He came closer to me and with one hand he pushed down my legs exposing my chest. "So beautiful." I heard him breath out.His fingers running through his hair as he slowly undresses in front of me.

"Keep your eyes on me while I undress." He said and I nodded.He took off his shirt exposing his abs,god.I reach out to touch him but he grabs my hand. "Stay put or you won't be rewarded."

"Yes sir."

He was left in his boxers,his hand caressing my cheeks.I want him to kiss me so bad,to touch me. "Touch yourself." He ordered and I started touching my breasts first,my eyes fixed on his.

"Slide your hands down" I did slowly to tease him.He let out a growl and put his hand on my body,my eyes rolled back as his fingers went down to my private area. "Please" I breathed out.

"Please what?" I swallowed and I tried my best not to moan.

"Stand up and turn around" He said,my knees already feeling numb.My whole body is on full display in front of him now. "Mr.- " I began as he slapped my ass,I gasped of the suddenness and his hands were exploring my body.I felt his touch everywhere.

"Now.If  you dare to make any noise you will be punished! Did you understand?"

"Yes sir"

*ding/ or whatever the fuck is a notification sound sounds like*

Holy fucking shit,sorry for cursing but I almost had a heart attack.My eyes opened and I didn't even realize what was happening,I was so engrossed in my daydreams about my boss that I started touching myself without knowing it.I quickly got out of the bathtub and ran to where my phone was.

Christopher Collins accepted your friend request.