031 | You'd look pretty tied up

"We were a galaxy exploding into a million pieces, creating a whole new world, as we crashed against each other on the soft surface of his mattress, a cloud in the darkness, our bodies finally falling together like rain."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

"And what are you going to do about it?" I asked, my voice was seductive.

"Punish me?"

His eyes locked on mine,his eyes showed something that I couldn't read.His breathing quickened too and he licks his lip while looking at me.

"You'd like that huh?" He asked and I nodded innocently as he unlocked a door with one hand and holding me with the other.I feel like I could forget about everything,I feel like the only thing I should focus on now is him.

I missed him,and his touch.I can't deny it.Even though he hurt me unknowingly I fucking want him.

He put me down as we entered the room and I take a moment to look around and this room isn't his bedroom.This room looks different,it's not personal like his room but this is something else.

The walls are dark red and there's a huge bed at the centre of the room.It's simple but the first thing that caught my eyes is the sex swing in the corner.My mouth is becoming dry as I scan the room.I don't know if I should be scared,amazed or more turned on.

"What is this ro- " I started but he cut me off by pulling me closer to him,our chests were almost touching and I could hear him breathing.

"You can ask later,now get on the bed because I can't wait anymore." He said and I backed up slowly but he was impatient and pushed me on the bed.I landed on my back and I watched him getting closer to me.

The bed shrank as he got on top of me and I sat up facing him.His hand reached for my chin and I looked at him,his eyes filled with desire.

"You're going to obey me or I'll punish you."

"Understand?"

"Yes sir."

He ripped of my shirt leaving me in my bra and pulled my face closer to kiss me.The kiss was sweet and powerful as we explored each others mouth.Our tongues playing together creating an erotic sight.

He shuffled back after breaking the longing kiss,I follow his eyes which were looking down,I looked down as well and god he was huge.He is fully clothed but you can clearly see the bulge.

He grabbed his crotch and started rubbing himself through the jeans.

"Play with yourself while I undress." He ordered and I did what he asked for.My shirt was already off and I slid off my jeans slowly.My eyes never left his.The eye contact was so intense and I was surprised how I was able to keep it.

Him towering over made his eyes stand out.They were glowing.He took off his shirt with one hand and my eyes went down on his body.His shoulders,chest and literally everything about him is perfect.

He stopped his actions and stood up,walking to a table.I heard something and it sounded like steel.I look over at him and he was holding handcuffs.I never thought of being handcuffed but as he was holding it in his hands I got more excited.I've never tried it before and I'm really curious about it.

"Do you want to try anything specific?" He asked as he walked towards me.I don't even know what the choices are,I don't know anything about these kind off stuff.Also where did he get these?I was still thinking about something because silence took over.

"I was thinking about handcuffs.You'd look pretty tied up." He said and I almost fainted hearing him say that.Fuck that was hot.

"Then tie me up." I tell him and extend my hands.He smiles at me taking my hands.

"Good girl."

He put my hands above my head and attached it to the bed's headboard.I'm still wearing my underwear but I feel completely naked under him.Like he is trying to undress my with his eyes.

He placed a quick kiss on my lip and moved down on my body.He was kissing down on my body and I squirmed under his touch.He was teasing me by moving literally in slow motion.I wanted him right now and he knew it that's why he's doing this.

"Please.." I whispered because my mouth was so dry,I've been panting like a dog while he was touching me.Him touching me was something else,different.But in a good way.

"Why are you in such a hurry?We have the whole day ahead of us." He said smirking at me.He is doing this on purpose.Is this what the punishment is?

He finally moved down and he was facing my center.I am soaking wet right now and I can't wait for him to do something.He ran his fingers on my panties and looked up me with an indescribable face.

"You're dripping." He said with a chuckle.

"Did my touch make you this wet?" He asked and I bit down on my lip preventing myself from a moan when he started rubbing his fingers on my panties.

"Yes.It's because if your touch,because of you." I said with my chest moving up and down rapidly.

"Then I guess I should do something if I caused this,right?" He asked and I nodded quickly.He chuckled with his deep voice and his fingers found their ways in my panties.

He drew circles on my opening before pushing one finger in.I gasped as he started going in and out and he looked at me the whole time being curious if I enjoyed it or not.Obviously I did.His fingers did magic.

Pulling down my panties he pushed another finger in and started going faster.With his other hand he grabbed my breasts and massaged them.He took out his fingers just to adjust himself between my legs.

This was pretty strange to me,this position.Never in my life I experienced this.I've never been eaten out..God I'm scared,this is new to me.

His lip was inches away and the first thing I felt is his tongue touching my clit.He started flicking his tongue on it with his fingers still going in and out of me.

"Holy shit.This feels fucking good." I breathed out watching him.Not only his fingers did magic but his tongue too.

He was literally sucking on it creating a feeling in my stomach.The pleasure was too much and I could hardly control it.My hips buckled up but he took his one hand and pushed it down keeping me in place.

I was a moaning mess and the fact that I couldn't do anything with my hands turned me on even more.Though I was a little sad I couldn't brush my fingers through his hair.

While fingering me and licking my private area he used his free thumb to rub on my clit and I thought I would lose it at that moment.

"Ah oh my god!Fuck.." The sensation was unbearable and I started shaking as he was pleasuring me in 3 different ways.

"Cum for me Kim!" He breathed out but never stopped using his tongue.My voice echoed through the whole room and my moans filled the room as I came.I was panting and he came up to me kissing my body and coming up to my face.

"That was fucking hot." He said with a smile and kissed me.He deepened the kiss and I moved towards his face but I couldn't find a way to touch him properly because of the handcuffs.

He undid the handcuffs and I rubbed my wrists but it soon felt like it was back on my wrist again.

"Turn around." He ordered and I did.I was in all fours in front of him completely naked now.He took off his jeans and threw his jeans on the floor.

"What about spanking?Do you think you can take it?"