029 | Not when you're drunk

"Erotic longing is really a longing to merge with something greater than oneself. For every kind of love is a force that holds the promise of taking us beyond the limitations of our individual lives."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

MR.COLLINS

Strongest vodka and close to her?I definitely know the place.I've been to plenty of bars in here and when someone mentions strong vodka I know where the place is.

When I opened my club my first costumers were from different bars offering me their different kinds of alcohol.There was an old man who was from Poland and his stuff were the best.

We made a deal if he will bring me one of those delicious alcohol from his I will provide people at his bar.We shook hands and for years it was going smoothly until he was diagnosed with brain cancer.After a week of suffering he passed away and the business went to his son who is a fucking jerk.

He owns the bar now and we always had arguments.He broke the deal and now the only strongest vodka is at his bar.What a fucking story right?

I drive there after locking my office.I was there to kill time because at home I would have nothing to do.I don't want to face that dick but Kim is there so without hesitation I walked in.

A sudden urge of throwing up hit me as I stepped in.This place became a shit hole.The paint from the walls are coming off and I guess he doesn't even care that people are almost naked here.It's almost like my club though it's not even close.I don't even want to compare those two.

I look around and I immediately spot her,and no fucking way.What the actual fuck is she doing?I walk up to her before she could take off her shirt.I turn her towards me and her face screams pain.

She smiles at me but I bet she doesn't even know that I'm actually here.

"Yo dude,you can have her later." A man says who was sitting on a couch and reaches for Kims hand.Before he could touch her I pulled her away and grabbed the mans arm.

"She is not a fucking toy you can play with!" I tell him with gritted teeth.

"Fucking asshole" I finish my sentence and walk away with Kim.Luckily the man realized he didn't want to fuck with me.He stayed there silent and quickly looked away.

I reach my car and I literally had to pull her out of the bar.She looks dead,literally dead.She keeps smiling even though I know she is suffering.I open the car door with one hand and I try to not drop her.I push her inside and close the door.

I sit in as well and put on a seatbelt on the both of us.As I reached for hers she grabs my arm and I stop moving.

"I'm so glad you are here."

...

The ride was silent and the only thing I could hear is her small whimpers.I parked my car and walked inside with her hanging on to me.