018 | Please touch me

"A little bit of kink was one of the most delicious of erotic pleasures."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

2 weeks business trip? That's the last thing I want.Spending 2 weeks with him outside of the building.We will fly to France for a meeting tomorrow and I am so not ready.

"Tell me everything when you get back!" Jackson said while I packed my stuff at home.He's attempting to cook something but I think it's not working out.

"Okay I think you can cook when I get back.I don't want you to burn the house down." I said and took the food off the oven.I have to go through at least 10 times to make sure I packed everything.2 weeks is not that much I hope it will fly away quickly.

"And?" He began and stuffed a french fry in his big mouth.

"And?"

"How do you feel about the fact that Mr.Collins chose you to go to that meeting with?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.I knew sooner or later he would ask this.It's simple I think.I did really good in the previous meeting so that's why.

"I just made a great impression,don't think too much  out of it!" I said and he smirked.

"I hope he will pack some condoms" He said as he walked away.I had to make sure I heard him right.

"Jackson!What the fuck?! I wouldn't sleep with him." I told him and it hurt to say this.

"Okay,I just don't want little Mr.Collins's to run everywhere." He joked and I nagged him.

He drove me to the airport and Mr.Collins was already there.I am not going to lie I am a pussy and I have a fear of flying.When I was a child we flew to Spain and I was sick the whole flight.I was scared as hell.I don't like this trip already.

I said goodbye to Jackson and walked up to Mr.Collins.If Jackson wouldn't have said that it was him standing there I would not guess it really was him.He was wearing sweatpants,a blank t-shirt and a baseball cap.He can pull every outfit.

"I like your fit." I told him and he turned to me.He had 2 big suitcases.

"We have a long flight ahead of us so it's advised to dress up comfortably." He said and I nodded.I hope he can't see how nervous I am.I'm gonna shit my pants on the plane.

"How long exactly?"

"About 8 hours." He said and I almost fainted as those words left his mouth.8 fucking hours? The worst part is that I can't even fall asleep because of the fear.He started walking away and I followed him.

We got on the plane and we walked down the aisle.I hope that at least I will sit next to him and not next to a stranger.He stopped and sat down on a seat next to the window.He pointed at the seat which was 2 seats away from him and I sat down.

I don't want to die.I don't want to die.I don't want to die.I don't want to die.I don't want to die.

I felt the plane taking off and I closed my eyes to erase those thoughts.Everything will be fine!8 hours,no worries.We were now high up in the clouds and I can't even look out of the window.

"Are you afraid?" I heard and quickly opened my eyes.I guess he can tell looking at me sweating.

"I have aerophobia" I said and he turned his head towards me.

"I'm guessing you don't frequently travel by plane?" He asked and I think he tries to calm me down with these small talks.

"Right,but I still can't overcome the fear." I said and looked away.He looks so chill.There's a seat between us which had stuff on them.I looked over at it as he put those stuff away.

"Sit next to me."

I got up from my seat and sat next to him.

"Try to focus on the positive,like all the things you'll do when we reach the destination." He said,all things I'll do?You mean about the meeting right?!

He turned on the air vents above our heads and looked back at me.He took off his hat and threw it to the floor.I honestly really like this side of his.He doesn't look like a CEO of a big ass building

"Lean back and close your eyes." He said and I really tried to do so but I just can't also I'm freezing.I know air vents are supposed to calm you down with the cool air but it's not helping.At least we've been flying for almost 3 hours now.

"I brought a blanket with me would you mind if I would put it on myself?" I asked him waiting for permission.

"I don't mind." He said and closed his eyes.I took the blanket out of my bag and unfolded it.It was a little bit big so I put it over his legs as well.He opened his eyes but didn't say anything.

I started murmuring something under my breath and I think it pissed him off.He sighed and saw me tapping my fingers on the arms of the seat.

"You need to relax.We have 5 hours left and you are moving around in your seat like a flea." He said and pulled the blanket on his self even more.He put his hand under the blanket and my eyes followed his movements.He put his hand on my thigh and I quickly looked away.

"Okay?"

I looked at him and his grip tightened on my thigh.I swallowed and nodded.Now how the fuck am I supposed to calm down?

Just think of flowers,those beautiful flowers.Yeah that could work.Just do not think of that fact that your boss's hand is gripping your thigh.Just don't.Let's see,what memory should I think of?Maybe that one time when I tripped over my own leg and fell into a lake.Or the time when I -

"You don't mind me touching you,right?" I heard him and my mind went blank.Of course I don't oh my god.When I was about to reply the flight attendant started talking.

Great

When she stopped he looked at me again.

"Mm?" He hummed waiting for me to answer his question.

"I don't." I whispered because my mouth was so dry.This closeness is killing me.He started sliding his hand up and down under the blanket and his eyes were locked on mine.

"What? I couldn't hear you." He said and at this point I think he is doing this on purpose.He knows I get affected by his touch.I hope one day I can make him suffer like I am suffering now.

His gaze never left mine and his fingers drew circles on my thigh.I can already feel the wetness in my panties and he is only touching my thigh.

When he saw me being speechless his hand left my thigh.He was still waiting for an answer.

"Please." I finally spit it out and he focused on me.It's so hard for me to say it.

"Please what?"

"Please touch me."