011 | Like a roleplay?

"Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it'll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off." — Kevin Hart

" — Kevin Hart

༺♥༻

KIM

"Don't overthink it though,you don't have to invite him if you don't want to." Jackson said.To be honest I really want to invite him but what if he thinks about me as a child and inviting him may sound too childish to him.

"I'll think about it later." I told him.Later means never.I did so many stupid things around him,why can't I just go back in time and redo everything?Imagine being able to do that..

I'm having trouble concentrating on work right now because my thoughts are always wandering to Mr.Collins.Stop being obsessed with your boss.

"Are you all right?" Jackson asked as I was about to leave the office. "Yeah,I guess it's just stress.I'm really nervous about tomorrow.I'll come back in a minute." I told him then left,as I walked to the restroom those girls came out of Mr.Collins's room.They've been there the whole time?When they entered the restroom I quickly entered a toilet.They go everywhere together,where are we?In middle school?

"Can you check my jeans Jessie?" A girl asked.

"Are you on your period or why?"

"No because it might be wet." I heard and I could see the smirk on her face. "Oh my God Liv you're crazy." My ears were nearly bleeding from the girls laughter.

"What?He is so hot and his voice.."

"I know right?" I became increasingly enraged as they deified Mr.Collins.I flushed the toilet loudly enough for them to notice that they are not alone in this room.I walked to the sink after unlocking the door.My indignation was hidden behind a friendly smile.As I was about to leave one of them spoke up.

"Wait." I turned around.

"Aren't you Kim Torres?" She asked

"I am" I replied in a bored voice,I know I'm not like this but I'm really not in the mood to talk,not with them.

"I knew it right away.Mr Collins' description about you is 100% matching." She began and I looked at her confused. "I'm sorry?"

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself." She extended her hand for a shake. "My name is Elena Gil,we are from the Jazztel telecommunications company.Nice to meet you." She said.Hold the fuck up.Will I go to the meeting tomorrow with these three?God this has to be a joke.

"Nice to meet you too.I gotta go but see you tomorrow." I smiled and left quickly.

...

"May I come in?" I knocked on Mr.Collins's door. "No" He replied, I guess I'll come back later..as I turned around his office door opened and he stood there.Did I mention already how tall he is?I think I did.

"Are you really going to listen to what I say?" He asked and gave me a "come in" face.I walked in and closed the door behind me. He walked to his desk and adjusted his tie and groaned in frustration.
Oh my god that was so hot.Lemme just pass out real quick. *dies cutely*

I can't be the only one who feels this tension between us, the sexual tension.

"What's up?Why did you want to talk to me."

"Kim?" He asked and stood up from his chair and walked infront of his desk.I was just staring at the floor.Whenever he calls out my name I feel like I'm being sucked in a hole.I know I talked about acting like he isn't hot as fuck,and accepting the fact that boss- employee relationship cannot happen,but fuck.

"Why am I even trying" He sighed and his voice became raspier than it was.Oh boy,whisper in my ear and you might see me die. Come on Kim,say something or he will think you're a complete idiot.I am but I don't want him to think of me like that.

I looked up and I was finally ready to talk.He rolled up his sleeves and his veiny hands were full on display in front of me.Siri play Sexy bitch by David Guetta.

"I'm sorry." I said and tried not looking away.

"Why are you here?" He asked and it sounded like he was already bored of me,I would be too. "It's about tomorrow." I told him and sat down on the couch which was in front his desk.

"I thought I sent every detail,was something unclear?" He asked and I played with my fingers.

"First I just want to say that I'm kinda nervous." I began and he leaned back on his desk. "But you told me I won't be disappointed." He grinned.

"Yeah,but you know this will be my first ever real meeting,I did study communication and speech but I feel like I could mess up and embarrass myself." I told him concerned.He hummed and it looked like he was thinking of something.

"You want to practice it?" He asked looking at me. "What?"

"We can practice tomorrow's meeting,and maybe you won't be that nervous when the time comes." He said.That's actually really sweet of him.

"Like a roleplay?" I asked and I had to push back those filthy thoughts. "Exactly." He said and took out a white board. "Come here."

I walked over to him and he started writing on the board. My eyes followed his movements,I stood behind him and my eyes explored his whole body.

"If you are done checking me out then I'd like you to take over my place." He said and my mind went wild. "I wasn't,I wasn't checking you out!" I said defending myself. "Right" He simply said and turned to me.

Am I really that obvious?It's like he ha eyes on the back of his head too.He stopped in front of me and handed me the permanent marker.He walked past me and sat down on the couch I was previously sitting on.Just him sitting on the couch makes me imagine things.Things we could do on that couch.

He set there comfortably,chill as fuck and I was so nervous that I had to stand in front of him.

"Okay Ms.Torres you can start."

My palms are sweaty,my heart is racing and the hottest man I've ever seen in my entire life is
waiting for me to start talking.He crossed his arms and looked at me.