022 | I'll have to punish you

"For us, when our sexual lifestyle is essential to our sense of identity, anybody who doesn't know about our kink doesn't really know us."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

It's almost midnight and he is nowhere.He said he will talk with his friend for a while but it has been hours since.

I decided to just go to sleep because the meeting is tomorrow and I need to get enough sleep.

Tomorrow I will slay the meeting.

"Kim"

"Kim!"

"KIM"

I feel the sheets getting pulled off me and I my eyes met two gorgeous dark brown eyes.But this time they screamed anger.

"Good morning" I yawn and he grabs my hand pulling me out of the bed.

"We're going to be late!Get the fuck up and dress up!" He says and walks to the kitchen.I have never seen this side of him.I've seen him pissed off but this was something else.

I wash my face with cold water and apply makeup on my face.I put on my dark blue shirt and my black skirt which is kinda long.I decided to wear stockings too because they look sexy.And if I know I'm wearing something sexy I'm acting more confident as well.

"Finally!I fucking hate being late." He said with me walking out of the hotel room.I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be scolded.His words are a little harsh and I'm not used to this.

We step in the elevator and he is so tense.I don't want him to be this tense,I want him to relax.

"Can you please calm down?You are making me nervous." I tell him and he looks over at me.

"Me making you nervous is the least fucking thing I care about!" He says and turns back.What the fuck is his problem?

"What is your problem? I'm sorry I woke up late okay?But we will be there on time!" I say and he gripped his jeans.His veins popping out.

He let go of his jeans and turns to me.He steps closer to me and lifts his hand up lightly gripping my chin making me look up at him.

"If you dare to disappoint me at the meeting I'll have to punish you when we are done!" He says calmly with his eyes fixed on mine.As soon as those words left his mouth my breath hitched and I can already feel myself getting hotter.

"I'll try not to disappoint you sir"

We took a taxi and the ride to the building is about 6 minutes.Silence was so loud and I felt really uncomfortable.If I dare to disappoint him he will punish me.

punish me?

He means he will give me more paperwork right?Or I will have to stay longer at work when we get back.Right?

We step in the big building,not bigger than his own building.I look around and it's really pretty.It doesn't look modern but it gives you those 90's vibes,and I'm living for it.

Someone came up to us and guided us towards the meeting room.Mr.Collins still looked pissed and I'm afraid it will affect me during the meeting.

He gives me anxiety when he looks like that.I don't know what I did to piss him off like that but we came here on time so he should calm the fuck down.

"Bonjour!" A man comes up to us when he opens the door.He looks 40 and he has longer hair.

"Good morning!I hope it's not a problem that we are late!" Mr.Collins says looking back at me.I try to keep and eye roll in,I hope he didn't see it.

"Don't even worry about it!Let's start shall we?" He asked and we nodded.We took our places and the meeting began.

...

"Thank you for your time." Mr.Collins says as we get up from the chair.I think it went pretty well.Well my first meeting was much better but this wasn't bad either.It was hard to concentrate when a pair of eyes were literally eating me up.

The taxi already waited for is outside and he opened the door for me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded.

He said something to the chauffeur in french and leaned back on the seat.I am honestly scared to talk to him right now.I am afraid he will start yelling if I ask him how was I doing.

The taxi stopped at a restaurant and we got out of it.We walked in the fancy restaurant and my jaw dropped when I saw the inside of it.

"Close your mouth before something flies in there" He jokes and I close my mouth,jerk.

We order our foods and I am starting.I would go out with him every single day,I want to enjoy fancy places like this.It looks so romantic.I feel like I'm on a date.

I still don't dare to ask him about the meeting but I have to ask something because it's getting ready awkward now.We just eat in front of each other but don't talk.I mean I know we don't talk with our mouth full blah blah but-

"This is really good what was the name of it again?"

"Boeuf Bourguignon, yeah it's pretty tasty." He answers and I look at him eating.He eats neatly,me on the other hand eats like an animal.

I finish my food and wait for him patiently.He looks up from his food and watches me as I zone out looking out of the window.

"There's something on your mouth." He says and I look at him.

"Where?"

"On-" He begins as I stick my tongue out to find the spot.I swirl my tongue on my mouth looking at him.

"Is it okay now?" I ask him and he licks his lip and nods.

We got up from the chair and he pays for the food.The taxi is still out there waiting for us.He lets me out first and I look across the street and walks up to the taxi.

"Thank you for the food." I look back at him as we walk to the car.

"No problem,you will need the energy later" He says pulling his lip to a little smirk.