019 | Don't make me repeat myself

"What turns me on is not what I do to your body,it is what I do to your mind."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

I could fall asleep only for 1 hour but it's better than nothing.The plane was finally landing and we started packing our stuff.We picked up our luggage and a taxi picked us up.

I stayed silent the whole entire time and he was talking to someone on the phone.

We are in France,Paris and this city is breathtaking.The taxi stopped and there was a hotel in front of us.It was a five star one and it's beautiful.I have never been in a place like this before.

Mr.Collins paid for the ride and the driver drove away.People were chatting and I'm already loving the atmosphere here.We walked inside the hotel and it looked so.. expensive

I followed him as we took the elevator.Our luggage will be brought up.Everything here is so fancy.The elevator door opened and he took out a card out of his pocket.He slid it through that electronic thing and it clicked causing the door to open.

The room wasn't that big and the first thing I spotted is the queen sized bed.And only one couch,I ain't sleeping on a couch just saying.

"Unpack your staff I gotta go somewhere." He said and I nodded.He locked the door and I was left alone in this pretty little room.I looked around and the view is perfect from here.I can see the Eiffel Tower from here.I can't imagine how the street will look like at night.

I gave my parents a call to assure them that I got here safe.

My ears are clogged because of the air pressure change.I tried swallowing and yawning to open the eustachian tube and allow the middle ear to get more air,equalize the air pressure but it didn't work.

I decided to take a nap so it might unclog by itself.

...

"I know I heard about it.The income increased by 6 percent.Yeah talk to you later."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him ending a call with someone.I quickly closed my eyes when he looked over here,I pretended I was still asleep.

I felt the bed shrink next to me and my eyes widened.Thank god my back was facing him so he couldn't see my face.He took off his shoes and put something on the nightstand.

"How do you like it here so far?" He asked but I was fake asleep.

"I know you're not sleeping." He said and I still didn't move.

"Okay,I'm gonna go then." He said and I turned around and sat up on the bed.He was laying on his back with his arms behind his head.Sexy motherfucker.