038 | Thank you for being here

"I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

The funeral is tomorrow and I think I'm so not ready for that day.I told everyone who'll be there the details and now I'm laying on my bed doing nothing just watching the ceiling.

*ding*

"Grown ups wasn't even that good.I'm scunnered."

I smile as I read Alexander's message.I told him yesterday to watch the movie because that's one of my favorite movies and I personally find it fucking hilarious.

"What are you talking about??Now you hurt my feelings... "

I should probably go to sleep to be honest.It's only 8 pm but tomorrow will be a long day.

"Ow,my bad I didn't mean to hurt you .Please forgive me?"

Haha,I'm enjoying this.I'm having a screwed up social life so I might just enjoy my online life.Is that even a thing?Online life..

"Hmm.I don't know,may-

Should I go that far?I'm chinking out,I'm afraid to show him my real side.Also somehow I'm getting horny,but it's a 100% not because of him.I think it was the fact that I watched something on my phone before laying down.. Fuck it I'm gonna go with it.

"Hmm.I don't know,maybe get on your knees and I'll forgive you:) "

I take a big breath before sending it and throw my head back.I probably should not have sent it,he must think I'm a fool.

He is not like my boss,Mr.Collins who I can actually play around with.

"I think it used to be the other way around."

I read the message and my heart starts beating faster.No stop!We're literally talking about me on my knees.I'm not going any further or I might get myself into something I can't crawl out of.

I left the message unread,I know.. dick move.

I brush my teeth and slowly draft to sleep.

...

I walk up to Sadie who is sitting on a bench with her kids.I take a deep breath before approaching them.

"Kimmy" One of her child,Julia said running up to me.Actually they are the only ones who call me Kimmy,which I don't mind I find it really cute.