101 THE BEGINNING

'She didn't flinch or blink, those invidious blue eyes were glaring into mine' thought Aderna to herself as she felt the warmth of the ocean- she was seeing a Languorin, but a sense of this being destiny to cross paths was overrun by the utmost disgust Aderna had for her in that moment.

The two worlds, Ryzec and Languor or the sky beings and water beings as some would call were now face to face. Aderna, a winged creature and Melusine, an oceanid looked like they might as well set off a world war.

"It might burn if you look me in the eye sleeveen" Aderna tittered with disgust.

A Ryzecian was a vision that baffled Melusine too. She was glazed by how Aderna wore those mighty wings which still made her grimace with anger,

"Melusine Waller is the name, I'm no sleeveen to a winged brute" Melusine plummets.

Aderna's eyes dilate with alarm. Her clapping of wings stopped as she got up from the beneath carrying herself with supreme finesse.

"A Languorin with an ego is a rookie mistake to begin with me" Aderna spoke.

"Ego along with vigor runs through our veins, do not test it" Melusine said as she clapped her fins.

"Those fins scare no living-" scoffs off Aderna.

"Don't make me snap those bewitching wings" interrupts Melusine.

Both glared at each other combative as Melusine spoke,

"The silence after the bootless pride for keeping Minaufa captive says crowd about Ryzek"

Aderna raises her eyebrows as she was stunned by what her ears just heard.

"Mind those words, Ryzek is a place of virtue and loyalty, you benighted fish" Aderna argued.

Both were confused and had millions of questions wrapping their heads similar to that of an anaconda's fight.

"Is this usual in Languor to push one's own crimes onto others, Melusine Waller?" Aderna spoke.

"You are one to speak, Languor along with the others have been in search of Minaufa for decades, this is pig-headed of you-" Melusine paused

"Aderna Tabarth" Aderna completed.

"I happen to hear Languor as a place of honesty and candor, how do I credit this?" Aderna questioned.

"As much as you credit your word" Mel replied with a cheeky smile.

Both of them now knew that they were on the same carpet of muddle.

"To a total stranger from the other realm, I can safely say, we don't have Minaufa" Mel spoke with pride.

"Well, neither do we," Aderna spoke sharply.

"Then who does?" they questioned together.

You might wonder 'who is Minaufa?'

Now, that is quite the story....