Chapter2

Before I even turned around I knew who it was. His voice was soft and dreamy. I knew it was Jacob then. I turned around and smiled and I think we stared at each other for a couple seconds and I finally glanced at him then looked down and said "Did you call me? I think I heard you call my name" He looked at me with his dark brown eyes and looked towards the bus windows and then back at me. He smiled shyly and after few seconds replied "yea umm I, I wanted to know if you would want to sit with me"
I started to play with my bracelet that was on my left hand and then I looked at him and quickly replied with a yes. " I mean yea sure why not" I felt like the air around us was getting hot. I hoped I wasn't blushing. I didn't wanna look too happy about it ,but I also didn't wanna seem like I didn't wanna sit by him.

*****************

"So I still can't believe we are both going to summer camp" I laughed and looked at him "yea me either, I actually thought you would be staying at home just chilling with friends or playing video games" He looked at the drink that was on his hand and then looked out the window that was on my side. "Yea I guess those were my plans, but I wanted to get away from everyone and everything and I also wanted to.. He paused for a few minutes and he seemed to be thinking about something else. I touched his shoulder and asked If he was okay. He shook his head and apologized. "Yea sorry I was just thinking about life, but uhh you know I've always thought there was something cool about you." "well thanks I've thought the same about you" I smiled so big I could feel my cheeks hurting. "Really?" He asked me with a shocked face looking at me with a smile I had never seen. "Yes, you don't believe me?" "I mean I just wasn't expecting that from you. I seem to weird to be called cool you know" "haha no. I don't think your weird. I'm probably the weird one here. In my opinion you are very handsome, funny, really cool, and just perfect" I said it without even thinking twice before saying it. And with that said I felt something on my hand.