Chapter6

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and to the voice of Maria.

"Wake up guys it's breakfast time and I don't want to go alone!", I heard her whine.

I sat up and let my feet dangle from the top of the bed.

Jacob wasn't in my bed anymore and he wasn't on his.

"Where is Jacob?", I asked Maria looking around the small room.

"He went to the bathroom. He said he would come back for us"

"Ooh okay", I slowly went down the ladder. Until I got down and got some clean clothes go take a shower.

Maria left to shower while Henry was getting his clothes to go take a shower.

As I was about to walk out the door I bumped into Jacob.

"Oops sorry!", I looked up at his eyes. And they were so perfect his smiled was just perfect and he smelled good.

"Where you going?", he asked as he looked around the room.

"Shower", I told him as I looked back around the room too.

"Oh I was just looking if Maria and Henry had left I guess they did", he said as he looked down at me smiling.

He was 5'6 while I was 5'3.

"Oh yea and I guess I should go too", I said as I felt him grabbing my waist.

"Yeah before I kiss you", he smiled making me giggle and then he slowly came closer down to me and kissed me.

I let go and looked at him and gave him a flirtatious smile and playfully punched him on his four pack then walked out the door. I ran to the showers. And on my way I bumped into someone causing me to fall down and the other person.

•********•

A/N
Berrryy short and boring.-.