Chapter 17

We had already drank more than 10 shots. And we kept dancing really crazy.

Everyone was dancing and it was getting hot and very crowded. There was drunk people making out on the couches, a group playing spin the bottle on the floor, the dj playing his music in the corner and the bar on the right corner.

I grabbed Ricky's hand and yanked him towards the bar. He was still conscious like me but we were a little dizzy. I hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek. He was about to kiss me back when I turned around.

I turned to the bar and picked up the first bottle that I could reach.

"I think it's vodka", I said not caring opening it.

Without thinking it twice I chugged it down. Yep it was definitely vodka. And crap it burned!

"Woah, wanna slow down?", Ricky said grabbing my hand.

"No", I pouted putting the bottle down on the counter.

He grabbed my hand and we headed to the dance floor, but to our surprise there was a girl half naked grinding on another guy.

We turned and walked around and against the wall was Jacob and a girl. Making out by the couch.

He was touching her and kissing her neck. And it was just the worst feeling ever. I felt the vodka taste in my mouth still and I wanted to cry but I couldn't my throat hurt it burned!

I turned around and walked out the door bumping and almost tripping over people dancing and others making out.

"Get a fcking room! It's a party not a dang make out party!", I yelled as I ran out feeling hurt and full of anger.

"Heyyy wait!", Ricky yelled behind me.

"No", I yelled and all of the sudden I heard two things. Ricky yelling at me and a bus honking.

"CRYSTAL!!!"

*screech*