Chapter24

"Again?! Wtf man!", this time the guy holding me let go and I turned around to face Jacob.

"I'm not going to let you get to me this time okay!", he walked towards Jacob and punched him.

Jacob fell down and was about to get up when Ricky kicked him and Jacob rolled over and grabbed a rock and threw it straight at his head. He started to bleed, but still got up and tried punching. And I just stood there yelling at them to stop.

*SCREECH*

A white van stopped by and a guy got out, but to our surprise he had a black mask sorta thing on his head and a gun on his hand.

Ricky ran towards me, but just as he grabbed me to protect me the man shoot a bullet.

One... Two... Three... Four..

Four bullets were shot.

I felt something burning on my arm and my stomach. Dark red blood was dripping down my left arm and Ricky was screaming my name. I hadn't noticed him. Everything was blurry. And I felt dizzy and hot.

Ricky's POV

"PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME!!", I said shaking her.

She looked straight at me. Her eyes looked sad. She looked like a ghost cold and pale.

"Yea I'm fine, I.. I just want you to know that I love you and I hope you do t... too.. ", she grabbed my hand with power then gently she let go.

"Noooo please crystal!! I love you!", I weeped I knew I couldn't hold it in I loved her and now she was gone.

Jacob limped towards me and fell down by her.

"I'm sorry crystal.. And I'm sorry Ricky. I should of tre.. treated her better, but it's all gone now. I'm sorry man I hope you surviv.. survive", he dropped his head and I felt for his pulse, but it slowly faded away.

I couldn't do this anymore. Crystal was dead and Jacob was dead. My leg was bleeding. And I just couldn't see them there laying dead.

I looked around and saw the gun. I crawled towards it and grabbed it. I crawled back to crystal and kisses her cold lips.

"I will always love you too, my beautiful angel", I kissed her forehead this time and I backed away from her.

I thought of all the memories I had with her. From the moment I first saw her at school to the last moment when we were in the water having so much fun..

And then the gun went off...