Chapter18

I slowly opened my eyes noticing where I was. I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly due to the fact that something was like keeping me from moving quickly.

I focused on a bright white light up in the ceiling. The ceiling was decorated with Angels. Or maybe I was hallucinating.

"Angels?", I rubbed my eyes again.

"Yes just like you", said a voice that sounded sweet and cheerful.

I stood up slowly focusing on a tall handsome guy. He had some beautiful eyes along with his hair style. And he was dressed classy.

"Do.. Do I know you?", I asked as my stomach growled. "Ooh sorry I guess I'm hungry".

"Wait what you don't know me?!"

"Uh no", I said freaking out feeling scared.

"No noo it can't be!", he slammed his fist into the chair he had been sitting on.

He turned back around to face me. And came closer. He leaned towards me and gently rubbed his hand against my cheek.

"Remember that I love you so much, I'm .. I'm someone special. Well that was, since you don't remember me", he looked at my eyes while he said all that.

He leaned closer and kissed me on my forehead. I felt chills run down my entire body. Like as if he was something special.

He walked to the chair and grabbed his iPhone.

"Look", he said as he showed me a picture of him and me. We looked happy and I was well dressed. We were dancing and I was doing a spin. I looked towards him an a tear ran down his eye. And he gave me the phone to hold instead and turned his back to me.

"I- I don't remember you sorry"

He turned back around and took the phone and opened the door. Before he closed it he turned around and looked at me in the eyes.

"I will always love you! And I hope you remember me.. Nothing will ever change.."

********