Chapter23

I landed with a huge splash in the water. It was cold at first, but then it felt warm. My shorts were soaking wet and my headphones were wet too along with my flannel shirt.

I said something falling down close to me. It looked like a real angel. I'm His smile grew bigger and more clear as he got closer.

*SPLASH*

"Woah look at you!", I splashed water at him.

"Ha yea yea I'm an angel too", he gave me a cocky smile and swam towards me.

He grabbed me and moved my hair back and tucked it behind my ears.

"I really really love you, I promise I'll always be around and I'll take care of you no matter what", he hugged me and then kiss me in my cold forehead.

"I really really hate you", I laughed and swam away from him splashing water towards him.

"Aww man that sucks for me", he swam towards me.

I swam towards a bridge and then got up in a wooden ladder and sat on top of the bridge. I waited for him to come, but I didn't see him anywhere. I got up and leaned against the fence to see, but no where to be around.

Suddenly someone covered my eyes and mouth. I didn't know if it was Ricky or not.

I tried bitting their fingers and I did, but to my surprise it didn't sound like Ricky.

It was someone else's.....