Chapter4

When we got inside the restaurant there was few people it wasn't full, but it wasn't empty either. A lady took us where the rest of the group was. We sat at a table with Maria and Henry. Maria was eating some pasta while Henry was eating salad. The waitress came and asked us what we wanted. Jacob was next to me and we both looked at the menu. "I want some Alfredo pasta please and some salad", Jacob said giving a small smile at the waitress. "I'll get the same I said", looking at Jacob's finger where he had a ring that had something carved on it.

*****

When we finished eating we were all talking about our plans for when we got to the camp. We had decided to get the same cabin the four of us. Then we decided to get each others kik and follow each other on social media. We started a snapchat war. We took pictures of each other and sent them to people. We laughed until we got too loud and one of the chaperones came to us and told us to quiet down.

Finally it was time to go. We got up and walked to the doors. When suddenly I tripped over a wire. I thought I was going straight down, but jacob caught me and I was turned around facing him and he was looking down at me. "Are you ok?", He said smiling cockily. "Yea if you caught me apparently yes", I laughed after I said it and then walked to the door.

We got on the bus and on our way to the camp he plugged in his headphones and listened to music. He slowly closed his eyes and he looked soo adorable. I got my headphones and put on "break your heart by Taio Cruz" and then I looked out the window.

when the song was over I turned to face Jacob and he was asleep. I slowly got his phone and unlocked it. He had showed me his password earlier. I looked at his music and finally found one of my favorite songs and clicked it. He shifted to his right then to his left facing me, but his eyes still closed. I went to my phone and looked for the same song. "Ride by somo" I Listened to it and smiled at myself. All of the sudden I feel something on my hand. Before I looked down I wondered if it was his soft warm hand, but then I remembered the roach mini scene. I quickly looked down. And it was his hand. I was feeling some kind of way. I looked at him and he smiled. He grabbed my cheek and looked at my eyes while I looked back at his brown eyes that were bright due to the sun shinning through the window. I knew he was about to kiss me as he got closer to my face and I could feel his warm breath on my lips. Until the bus stopped and everyone started cheering they were finally at the camp.

***
All my chapters are horrible. I think this one is the worst just long and boring. But ohh well. I tried.