Chapter 8 - Attack on Lights Out

(A/N the title be inspired by Attack On Titan tho-)

Hwang Shin-young's POV

I was in my bed, patiently waiting for the lights to go off. The room was very silent, which made me a little nervous.

Something might happen later on, I must be prepared. It's not myself who I was worried about, it was Sae-Byeok. 101 and his group might attack her. I have a mission to do, and that mission is to protect her. I don't care if I get beaten up tonight, as long as Sae-Byeok's safe.

Ali suggested to me that I should join them tonight in 456's bed. I mean, why not?

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Seven"

I was trying to remember where Sae-Byeok's bed is incase that she would be in trouble tonight.

"Six"

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

I took a deep breath and sighed.

"One"

The lights have turned off. The room was dead silent. I slowly sat up from my bed before hearing someone scream. Shit..

More and more screams were heard. I got out of my bed and began to look for Sae-Byeok. Suddenly, a man tried to hit me with a massive piece of glass shard but I quickly stopped it with my right hand. I kicked him in the ass and he began to groan in pain. I grabbed the piece of glass and stabbed him in his chest.

My mind was spinning because of the flickering lights. I began to run and saw Sae-Byeok. 101 was choking her. I grabbed a random metal pole and approached them. I hit 101 at his back and he quickly removed his hand from Sae-Byeok's neck.

I held Sae-Byeok's hand as we began to run. I saw 101 and his fucking team chasing us.

"Shit! Sae-Byeok, go to 456's bed now, hurry!" I yelled.

"But, Shin-Young-"

"Just go!" I shouted.

She sighed and looked at me worriedly before running to 456's bed. I was now left behind with 101 and his bunch of cronies.

"You interrupted me earlier, huh? Now you're going to regret it" 101 said.

"And do you think I'm scared of you and your bunch of bodyguards? No fucking way. Just wait until I show you what I'll do when I get super mad." I fired back.

I heard his team chuckle which made me annoyed.

"You wanna fight huh? Come at me, you little bitch!" 101 yelled.

I chuckled and began to remove my hair tie, revealing my long, brown, and straight hair. I smirked. "Bring it on."

-------------------

Kang Sae-Byeok's POV

"But, Shin-young-"

"Just go!" She shouted.

I sigh and gave her a worried look before running away. Please be safe, Shin-young... I don't know what I would do without you.

I finally saw 456's bed and began to approach Player 456. "You're here" He spoke.

"Shin-young told me to." I replied.

I heard someone running behind me as Player 456 pushed me aside. I fell on the ground. Wait, that's 101 and his underlings. I thought Shin-young was dealing with them?

"I thought Shin-young was dealing with all of you?"

"Oh, that annoying bitch? We killed her. We stabbed her in the back." 101 responded and laughed. My blood began to boil out of anger and I stood up.

I kicked 101 harshly to get revenge but I got hit in the head with a glass bottle. I stumbled back on the floor, trying to recover my head from that glass bottle.

Ali arrived with a long bed frame and started to swing it to protect the group. 101 and his team took a few steps back which made me smirk.

Suddenly, a long metal pole was thrown at them like a boomerang and 101's team got hit in the head. My eyes widen as I try to investigate who the person is.

That's when I saw...Shin-young. Her face is all bruised up and her clothes are very bloody. She began to run and approach me. "Sae-Byeok, are you okay?" She asked worried. She began to cup my face. "I'm fine.." I said. She sighed in relief and helped me get up.

I saw 101 and his team stood up once again. Shin-young grabbed the long metal pole and began to swing it nonstop. "Sae-Byeok, stay back." She commanded. Shin-young was beside Ali while me, Player 456, and Player 218 are behind.

"Wow, you little bitch. I thought you died, eh?" 101 said.

"Tch...fuck off. You think I'll just let myself die because of a stab wound on my back? Nah, that's bullshit." Shin-young replied. That's when I saw it. A very deep stab wound was on her back and blood was flowing nonstop. I was worried. I put my hand on her back to prevent the blood from flowing.

Shin-young was about to attack 101 until we heard an old man speak. "All of you, stop this.", I looked up to see and old man on top of the bunk beds.

"I'm...I...I'm scared." The old man continued.

"What the fuck is he doing there?!" Shin-young questioned us.

"We are all gonna die in here! Everyone, every single one of us is going to die! Please. I'm so scared. Stop this madness! If you keep this going, we're all going to die in here!" The old man shouted.

With that, the lights began to turn on and the door opened, revealing the masked men with red jumpsuits. They grabbed their guns and shot the wall above to stop this chaos.

They approached us. Shin-young dropped the metal pole that she was holding.

"Drop your weapon. Turn around." We turned around and they began to inspect if we're hiding any weapons.

-------------------

Hwang Shin-young's POV

I dropped the metal pole that I was holding as triangle began to inspect if I'm hiding any weapons.

Suddenly, a squared masked guy began to approach me from behind. "Player 66" I turned around confused.

"Is there a man named Hwang In-ho here?" He asked. Sae-Byeok looked at us. "Huh, my family name. But no, I haven't seen him. We don't usually use our names in this place" I said. "I'm Hwang Shin-young by the way, now it's my turn to ask you a question. Is there a man named Hwang Jun-Ho in here? You guys can track our personal information and you might have seen that my older brother got lost when I was 13. Do you perhaps know where he is now?" I questioned. Square didn't respond and stared at me before walking away, ignoring my question. Aish, this little bitch...

The masked men finally stopped inspecting us.

I was about to walk until I felt a very sharp pain on my back. I felt my eyes getting droopy and my body began to weaken. I tried to approach Sae-Byeok with all the strength I have left on my body.

"S-Sae-Byeok..." She began to look at me. "I-It hurts...I-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I suddenly passed out, my head on Sae-Byeok's shoulder.

"S-Shin-young!" Sae-Byeok yelled. I felt someone pulled me into a tight embrace as I felt my eyes closing.

-------------------

(A/N don't worry yall- Shin-young isn't ded💀)