Chapter 10 - Mine

Hwang Shin-young's POV

We were back once again in the elevator and I sat down on the floor. I looked at my hands and it was badly bruised. Blood was flowing out of my hands but I didn't care at all. I only heard someone mumbling until 240 began to speak.

"Hey. Who are you praying to right now? To God? Do you think you're alive thanks to God? You're still breathing and moving that tounge of yours thanks to the old man and this hot girl over here who came up with an awesome last-minute trick. So if you're going to thank anyone, thank them."

"You poor lost sheep. Can't you hear the cries of those who were nailed to the cross today? We lived to see another day thanks to their blood and sacrifice. On behalf of all of us sinners, I gave thanks to the Lord's decision of their sacrifice and said a prayer." Player 244 replied.

I scoffed. "Bullshit. You killed them yourself." I told him. Player 244 ignored me and continued praying.

Player 240 spoke again. "Ah! Do we all go to heaven if we say a few prayers? Shit, then I have to pray too.", I chuckled a little.

"Heavenly Father, we worked as a team today to send many people to your side. Please help us send more people to your side from now on-" 240 continued to pray until Sae-byeok spoke out of nowhere.

"Be quiet."

Me and Player 240 looked at her. "Me? Or that guy?" She questioned.

"Both of you" She answered.

I sighed and looked at my badly bruised hands again until the elevator stopped. The door opened and we began to go outside.

"What's your name?" 240 questioned Sae-Byeok.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked coldly.

"To call you by your name, obviously." 240 answered.

"Don't call me then" Sae-byeok replied.

"You're so secretive. I'll just question this hottie over here." 240 began to walk towards me and put one arm around my neck.

"Hey, what's your name?" She questioned.

"Hwang Shin-young, yours?" Sae-byeok looked at me with wide eyes but soon turned into an irritated expression.

"Ji-yeong." She answered.

"Hmmmm, Ji-yeong. Nice name." I smiled and looked at her. She smiled back and I chuckled a little. "Why are you laughing?" She questioned.

"Nothing, you're just so cute when it comes to our height difference." I said.

"Yah, are you calling me short?" She asked. "Hmmmm, maybe and maybe not." I smiled.

Ji-yeong scoffed offendedly and pinched my ear playfully.

"Yah yah yah yah! It hurts!" I pout and she began to chuckle.

We continued to talk to each other until Sae-byeok pushed us both away and grabbed my waist to pull me closer to her. "Do me a favor would you? Shut up and leave Shin-young alone." She looked at Ji-yeong.

"Yah, Sae, what's your problem? We were just talking to each other." I said. Sae-byeok looked at me angrily before removing her hand in my waist and walked forward.

Ji-yeong walked towards me and poked my shoulder. "Yo, what's going on between you two?" She questioned.

"I don't know. She's looking at me with an annoyed expression whenever I'm talking to a random person." I said.