Chapter 11 - Long Time No See

Kang Sae-Byeok's POV

"You're mine, Shin-young."

Her eyes widen. "W-what?" She questioned. I chuckled and looked at her face. "Do I really have to repeat it for you?" I asked.

She put her arms around my neck and stared at me. I saw her smirk and began to cup my cheeks. She's getting closer to my face every second which made my cheeks heat up a little. She whispered something on my ear. "Jealous, eh? Don't worry. Nobody's going to take me away from you." She chuckled and looked away from me.

"I'm serious." I said to her. I heard her sigh and looked at me again. She deeply stared at me as I stared back. Her eyes were giving me a different feeling. It's like she's trying to say that she feels the same way but doesn't wanna confess it to me. She slowly leaned on my face as I did the same. We were now only 1 inch apart from each other.

I was about to break our distance until I heard someone speak.

"Ehm, can you two please get a room?"

I looked around only to see Player 240. "What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Okay, first of all. It's my turn to keep watch. Second, I really ship you guys so fucking much but can you just please continue this in the bathroom or something? I just literally woke up and this is the first thing I see." She said annoyed.

Shin-young chuckled and got out of my lap. "Yo, don't be too annoyed. I don't want you to have wrinkles because of us." She said to 240.

240 rolled her eyes and I stood up. I saw Shin-young going back to her bed as I did the same. I layed on my bed, trying to fall asleep but I can't. All I could think of is Shin-young. We could have kissed if it wasn't for that 240 girl. Tch...

-------------------

Hwang Shin-young's POV

I layed down on my bed, thinking about what happened earlier. Does she really like me? I want to confess my feelings to her but I can't. I was afraid of being abandoned and left out again just like what happened to me in the past. I don't want to lose Sae-byeok. She gives me a different feeling than the other people around me. I promised that I would protect her, even if it costs my own life.

I was thinking about her until my eyes felt really heavy and eventually drifted into a deep sleep.

Timeskip (Morning)

The lights turned on and a loud siren started to play. I woke up and groaned. "Fuck, I was having such a good sleep. What do they want now?" I said annoyed.

Triangle masked men began to march into the room holding their guns.

"All players, please line up in the middle. Let me repeat. All players, please line up in the middle."

I looked at the old man worriedly. He was still clearly in a terrible state.

"Get up." I heard triangle speak.

"Now!"

Me and Gi-Hun went up to him. "Yah! Don't talk to him like that! He's very sick right now." I yelled. 2 Masked Men began to take out their guns and point it at our neck.

I saw triangle yank Player 001's blanket revealing his wet, soaked pants. Me and Gi-hun really felt sorry for him.

Sae-byeok began to walk in our direction and grabbed the back of my jacket, pulling me away from them. "Don't talk to them like that. You might get in trouble." She said. "Well, they had no manners! People shouldn't be talking to elders in that way. So disrespectful." I said angrily. I heard her sigh before we stopped in our tracks.