Deep Trouble

Kayla with Elbone helping him with his stuff and he trying to get the pencil form the ground.

Kayla: want me to get it?

Elbone: no it fine I can do this.

Kayla: you have a lot of things on your plate.

As then Elbone drops others and trying to pick it up as reduce riders showed up. Mostly Cutrer as Elbone got scare and drop others else.

Dak: oh, sorry Elbone, we didn't mean to scare you. Are you ok?

As he jumps off the dragon.

Elbone: Huh? Oh I wasn't scared. That was my greeting shriek.

As he soon got up as while Kayla help him up.

As Elbone see two people as he scare them as he scarem hello as Kayla stop him.

Kayla: yea don't ever do that again...

As she push him little back.But then the little girl soon giggles but then her mother drag her away from Elbone.

Kayla: sorry!

As she ran after them

After while Kayla with her friend talking and sitting on the cliff looking out at the sea.

Kayla: Leo it been months, I can tell Winger is like looking at me, making sure that I don't cause trouble... I hope it not about the story a kid and a dragon...

Leo: maybe because he didn't see you much while... beside I'm sure that he just thinking or protecting his brother and sister...

Kayla: one time he wasn't with the twin...everything been werided out since they came...I'm glad that they are here but... i kept thinking that they will fall apart...

Leo: that just only happen ages ago... beside it been like thousand years ago?

Kayla: well yea...

Leo; I'm sure it will change...beside I heard Axel is coming in ten months or later...

Kayla: yea I heard... anyway it passed night so I will headed home.

As he nodded and left.

Kayla went to home as Duggard went to Kayla.

Duggard: there you are..

Kayla: everything ok?

Duggard: I hope so... Elbone haven't come back from maze cave...

Kayla: Maze Cave... I don't remember him saying that?

Duggard: he knows you are worry wart so he didn't tell anyway.

Kayla: well he kinda have to beside I been there, I don't know how long I was there but lucky I got out with my friends with rope because there is water rising during full moon... does he have rope?

Duggard: I don't know he didn't really showed me, I will ask rescue riders tomorrow it getting late...

As she nodded and left to her bed.

Next day at afternoon, Kayla is tied up by the rope around her stomach and went into Maze Cave.

Kayla's POV.

I always go to Maze cave every week to take my mind off. Also yes I did got stuck in there no matter how long till I got out. Right now I stop to the spot. Hearing blasting so I figured it just the echoes from the cave. I sing all of the time but it the sad song it helps me to get rid of my thoughts.

Normal's POV.

Kayla: ( sighs ) everytime I try and I always fall down... it not that I always fall down but inside of me I feel like I'm not okay...( socff ) who am i kidding...I lost my baby brother and baby sister... I just... why can't I just see them one last time...!!!