High Anxiety

Kayla with Hannahr at blacksmith shop to work on it with tools and others. And while they are talking about how Burple broke the woods of bridge.

Kayla: whoa wait, Burple want to try what it like to be a human... but don't we have two legs... well that new that dragon ant to try... also, Dak wants to be blacksmith... when that happen?

Hannahr: it just suddenly likes it... he gets that from you...

Kayla smile with blush on it as she giggle little.

Kayla: mostly from mom... but not a lot... just some of it... let me get of water.

She nodded as Kayla left and few moments later she came back and see Winger and Dak.

Kayla: oh, hey guys...

Hannahr: oh, Why can't Kayla go with you guys, she know tones being blacksmith.. she get all As...

Kayla: true... also what going on?

Dak: there a dragon need help... the wing was... stain it cracked...It's Ironclaw mother...

Kayla:... oh, well, if I work with two, it will make things easier trust me...

As they soon had idea and went to mountain. And see Ironclaw mother.

Leyla: Dak, I thought you were going to get Hannahr and hi Kayla.

Kayla: hi, don't worry she is here...

As she got off.

And Hannar soon got out of the barrier.

As she look at the ground and gasp little as she trying to ignore.

Hannahr: well, I guess since I'm already up here, I might as well try to help.

As she walk to the dragon who is almost fall to the cliff.

Kayla: we have to hurry, the cliff won't hold that long.

As she nodded and worked together.

Leyla: uh?

Dak: I'll tell you later.

Hannahr: ok, we'll need to bend and reshape those metal strips so they can fit properl.

Kayla: which means we need to heat up the metal.

Hannahr: but I don't have my forge up here.

Dak: m, no, but we do have a fire dragon, Aggro?

Aggro: way ahead of you.

As she agree to help as they bend the metal and put things and use the hammer and put in mother's wing as it start to fall at any second. But Kayla do instead but she is little scare of height little but fouce on the wing.

But then it started to fall as others two babies join in tail.

Mama Ironclaw: um?

Summer: we're good.

Cutter: but the cliff's not, hurry!

Kayla went to the wing and put the metal to the wing to connect it and Hannahr did the last one but as sudden the cliff fell and dragon is falling down, Kayla just connect it and Hannahr soon did as then Dragon Ironclaw mother finally set it up and flew as she can and her wing started working.

As then they cheer.

When the mother flew back to her nest with rescue riders

Ironclaw mother: my wing, works better than ever.

Dak: thanks Hannahr and Kayla.

As babies soon play around.

Ironclaw mother: I know you're excited that mama's ok, but you babies stop right now and lay attention!

As babies gather up in line.

Summer and Leyla smile and look at eachother.

Hannahr: and I want to thank the two of you I couldn't done it without you, any of it...

Dak: hey, after that adventure, I guess you're not afraid of heights anymore, uh?

Hannahr: are you kidding me, I never want to do that again.

As make Kayla laugh little as Hannahr added

Hannahr: also, Kayla and I should be heading back to work...beside chief of other town you know who is coming in an hour so I need yoh be prepared.

Kayla nodded and smile.

Kayla: Cutter you want to drop me off or?

Cutter nodded and let Kayla got on his back and flew up as Hannahr went to barrier as Ironclaw soon to spoke.

Ironclaw mother: that girl look crazy...

As then they soon to leave and taken the barrier while Hannahr in the barrier.