Mech-Menace

At the town hall, there the tend on the stairs and sheep already in there rescue riders there already also little chilly as Duggard about to talk.

Duggard: ok, everyone, this is it, the moment of truth. If Haggis emerges from his tend and sees his shadow, spring has officially begun.

Dak: what if Haggis doesn't see his shadow, Cheif?

Duggard: oh, uh, well, yes, um... I suppose we would get the endless winter.

Burple: an endless winter, when will I thaw out my tail, it's almost frozen solid.

Aggro: I got you, burp.

As she light her warm ness out of her body as she light it out.

Burple: nice, thanks, Aggro, warm friends are good to have.

As he layed down as his tail got on Aggro's back and drop down.

Kayla smile little and still wearing the cast as it been over a month.

She soon look at Haggis as he bleats.

Duggard: come on, Haggis. You can do it. Take a wee little look outside.

As he take look at it but soon went back in.

Aggro: now that what I called stage fright.

Kayla: ( sighs ) sometimes getting Haggis out of his tent is the hardest part.

Dak: maybe we can help, come on, Wing.

As he jump on the back.

Kayla: wait Dak!

As they flew to the tend and took it.

Dak: Haggis, you're on.

As he soon bleats and look at the ground and see his shadow as he start bleating and running around.

Duggard: oh, there he goes. I forgot to mention, he's a wee bit scare of his shadow.

As Dak and Winger realize the miskate and put the tend on Haggis as he stop running.

Dak: sorry Haggis. We didn't know.

As Haggis soon bleats again.

As he walk back to his sister and Kayla.

Leyla: well he definitely saw his shadow.

As he soon shrugged.

Duggard: which means it's time for spring and the spring festival.

As they soon cheered.

Kayla: that doesn't even make sense, I thought we are trying to help Haggis to get over his fear...

As they turn to people.

Cutter: spring festival, this place sure has a lot of festival.

Dak: yea, pretty soon, they'll be having festivals to celebrate festivals.

Duggard: oh, that one's in Augest.

As they soon see kids going to table with full of lanterns.

Kayla: grab some before it ran out...

Leyla: what's with the lanterns, cheif?

Kayla: oh, those are luck lanterns. We decorate them and release them into the sky during the festival to bring us luck for the spring planting.

Dak; cheif, Kayla, can we decorate some lanterns, too?

Duggard: of course, we can use all the good luck we can get.