Game Of Horns

Kayla setting things up for Game of Horns and helping people too and the big horn has it been set up on the stair and wonder why need big horn. She soon look at Axel and her friends.

Axel: you know we can't hold that long, tell us Kayla...

Kayla: be patient... and it's surprise for rescue riders beside it the girl who sang that song... and dad love that song. So every night, Scar and dad will...

As they turn and see rescue riders coming. As the horn begin horns as it blows.

Kayla: gotta go, I became Hannahr's assistant for a day, also don't forget to set it up after games of horns and don't worry I will help.

They smile and nodded the plan. As Kayla walk to Hannahr after Duggard explain what games of horns. Before people gather around.

Dak: they have festival to celebrate the other festivals?

Leyla: I guess so.

Hannahr: actually, it's Huttsgalor's biggest celebration so big, we only do it every 4 years.

Duggard: time to celebrate our history of heritage. We will have the—

As he continues as Leo walk to Kayla.

Leo: you all set?

Kayla: maybe.. it depends if they want to join or not...

Winger: I write poetry!

As then Kayla and others look at him.

Winger: what, it relaxes me.

He smile as it cause Kayla smile as she look at Duggard.

Leyla: games of horns?

Dak: that sound fun.

Hannahr: it's not what you think, anyone can challenge Duggard to be the new chief of Huttsgalor. And wear the chiefly Helmet of chiefdom. But no one does.

Duggard: so, just to get this out of the way, any challengers for the games of horns, anyone, well in that case

As he soon walk away but till Magnus soon raise his hand that he want to compete.

Magnus: just one moment. I will play the games of horn.

As everyone gasp.

Kayla: wow, this can't get any worse.

Duggard: Magnus, you want to compete against me in all 52 different events of all games of horns?

Magnus: what can I say, I like the hat.

Duggard: well, heh, uh, all right, then. The game of horns begin!

As everyone cheered

Duggard: rescue riders, would you mind?

Leyla: whatever you need Chief.

As Aggro went to get the hat and put on top of the building.

Duggard: the Chiefly Helmet of chiefdom shall stay out of reach. Until either Chief or the challenger—-

Elbone: question. The cheif doesn't have to do anything, does he?

Duggard: no he does not.

Elbone: then I'm in too!

Dak: this couldn't get any weirder..

Duggard: well, then, if nobody else—-

As male guy raise his hand.

Male: Chief Duggard!

Duggard: yes, Ottil?

Ottil: can I play the games of horns, too?