Grumblegard Part 2

As while in Huttsgloar, a group of teenagers are fighting with other teenagers too.

Kayla's friend: im telling truth Duggard, I did not steal their speech!!

Teenage girl 1: yea right also I have everything like every words in my book, why would you do that?!

Duggard: alright now.

Kayla: hey none of friend of mine would steal your speech and I know she worte it!

Teenage girl 2: get back off dragon pooper!

Kayla's friend 2: what did you called her?!

As they got close to eachother about to fight but soon to stop. As they heard the roar of the huge dragon as they looked into the sky.

As then the dragon soon blast at every people and whole town in Huttsgalor as they are screaming in panic but Kayla is trying to clam them down but flew off to the house as it hit her by her back.

Rescue Riders: Take cover!!!

As Leyla shouted. As everyone trying to get safe but kept getting blast by the dragon.

But then Wknger tried to Mega blast but also failed.

Kayla: Winger, Dak!!!

As she shouted as she got up and looked at the big dragon.

As she hear the dragon laughing as she heard him.

Grumblegard: you know any other jokes? I mean, seriously, I haven't laughed that hard in about a century.

As he continues laughing till Burple spoke up saying it not funny to laugh about it.

Grumplegard: stealing from my island isn't very nice either m, that's my home......... well, now you got some bite.... Dragons riders don't leave this island before sundown tomorrow. I'll be back and I'll blow this entire village and everyone in it, into the sea.

As then he blow everyone hardly as they got hurt.

After later, resuce riders helped people cleaning up and Kayla too.

Leyla: sorry about the mess, Chief Duggard and you ok Kayla?

Kayla: yea, I sure got big hit... I haven't felt that pain since... 3...

As they looked at her with confused face.

Kayla; don't worry about that now...

Duggard: ( sighs ) that was one angry dragon. What did he say to you before he left?

Leyla: Grumplegard said if we don't leave, he going to come back and blow Huttsgalor into the sea.

As Magnus gasp and fell down as he got up.

Kayla: don't do this Magnus...

As she step forward.

Magnus: I told you these so-called Rescue Riders were nothing but trouble.

Duggard: now wait just a minute. Magnus,

Magnus: this is what happens.

As others gather up even rescue riders.

Magnus: when you invite dragons to live on your island.

As others started chatting.

Kayla: whoa guys stop...

As a teenage boy came to her.

Teenage boy: stop what... he is right Kayla...!

As she look at him.