Puff Enuf

Kayla walking to roost and see supplies of training and got her wondering. And see twin and they noticed her.

Dak: watching her is making me nervous...

Kayla smirk little.

Kayla: hey, watch it Dak...

As she turn and stand beside twin and looking at dragons and Puffertail dragon.

Dak: I'm talking about Zeppla.

Kayla: I know, beside... it's normal... most of time not all are skilled... they aren't really used to it is training...

They nodded. And see Kayla's cast move to her hand and wrist.

Leyla: how did your hand got hurt again.

Kayla: oh, Marnea move little small because it healing soon.

As they look at them.

Cutter: I'll take Cutter and Summer to town to check out Elbone's new shell jewelry business.

Dak: great idea sis.

As they left also took Burple with them too.

Kayla: so, how's the training?

Dak: it was going ok and Zeppla seem need to have some help... can you help too?

She nodded and smile.

As while later Kayla left with her friends to hang out and went back to the roost and see rescue riders there with Zeppla an hour later.

Kayla: hey guys...!

Leyla: hi!

As they wave back.

Kayla: I want you guys to meet my friends and Link's little sister, she is around same age like yours. Anyway, this is Link, Stella, Jess, Leo, Dave, and Red. And Link's sister, Bonnie.

Bonnie: hi, I heard about you a lot from Kayla.

Leyla: hi Bonnie, this is Dak, my twin brother, and our dragons friends. Winger, Summer, Aggro, Cutter, and Burple and other one is Zeppla she about to leave soon. Also my name is Leyla.

Bonnie: we heard...

As while they see Zeppla already been puff up.

Winger: well then, I think I know what this is.

Kayla smile and look as Zeppla soon to blow out with her fire breathing as she blow away.

Zeppla: bye!

As they wave at them.

Sorry it little short and since you know Kayla had broken hand now and can't do anything but can help by telling them or others.