Hunt For The Golden Dragon

Kayla at Marena place looking at some treasures and listening stories that Marena tells her. Marena is outside doing something that Kayla don't know also she there to check on her angle that she trip by accident.

She looking at her angle and touching it on her angle to relax her angle as she soon look up and then at door as she hear Rescue Riders  as one of them is knocking.

Kayla: Marena outside!

Leyla: Kayla, why are you in her house?

Man: she's behind us..

Marena: worng....Lair.

Man: Do-gooder.

Marena: Criminal.

Dak: I will go check inside to check on Kayla.

As he walk to door and open and went inside.

Dak: hey Kayla...

Kayla: why is he here?

Dak: who Waldondo?

Kayla: yes him....

As sighs little annoy and got up little and her food is lift little high.

Dak: sit down, your angle look in pain, also I don't know and we can barely hear him...

Kayla: yea... come on...

As they went outside and see rescue riders with Marena and Waldondo.

Marena: what are you after this time, Waldondo?

Waldondo: oh, querida. You wounded me. I am here to make amends. To help save a dragon.

As everyone stood there glaring at Waldondo.

Leyla: what?

Waldondo: it's true, have you ever heard of the Golden Dragon?

Leyla: you mean the dragon that, according the legend, only lays one egg every hundred years, an egg that happens to be made of solid gold?

As she picks out her book.

Marena: Kayla, go inside you need to rest also.

As she soon look at Waldondo

Marena: Ah, so that is why you are here. You plan to steal it, Waldondo.

As Kayla soon went inside and can't disobey her.

She sits down and heard whole of conversations well some of it.

As Marena walk in the house and knee down to take look at Kayla's angle.

Marena: it look sprain nothing broken...

Kayla: yea... also they are going to save Golden egg?

Marena: I think they are going to also stop the Pirates...

Kayla: yep...( sighs )

Marena: it will go away around a week... so, are you part of this plan?

Kayla look at Marena as Marena smirk as Kayla soon did.

Kayla: yea they might need our help anyway.

As they both soon agree.

As meanwhile. Kayla put her black hood and coat so rescue riders wouldn't recognize her and Marena dressed in disguise. They went to same boat and Kayla hid so the pirate won't see her.

Once they got to the island. Kayla sneak up and can felt her pain on her angle. After she made through the cave and hits to the end and see rescue riders. And see the rocks about to break down by Waldondo.