Huttsgalor Holiday

At Royal Crystal Academy In the dorm. Kayla In the room packing up for holiday week for to visit her family at Huttsgalor.

As then a small white lizard soon squeak as she soon look at the shelf. Kayla soon smile and handed her hand out as the lizard jumps on her hand and crawl to her shoulder to sits as she put her hand down. As then she picks her bag up and soon to headed to the door and open to leave the building as others teenagers coming out of the building even kids. As she soon stood as a young boy tap on her back as she turn and look at him.

Kayla: hi, Sonny... you can't wait to see your royalty families?

Sonny: you know I am... also, can I talk to Snowflake...?

Kayla: oh, why of course yes..

As she picks up her lizard and pass down to sonny as it jumps on his hand.

Sonny: so.... Kayla, you promise that dragons wouldn't hurt lizard?

As he look at her concern as Kayla sighs. As she soon knee down to him.

Kayla: if you are worried about his safety.... How about this... why don't I let you to have Snowflake for a week while I'm at town..

Sonny soon smile.

Sonny: really?

Snowflake cheeps happy.

Kayla: yea... also your pet and mine actually make good bonding...

As Sonny's older brother came along.

Sonny's older brother: come on bro, we about to be late soon...

Sonny: ok... thank you Kayla... also, you say some are dragons are bad and some aren't... we know you are telling truth...

Sonny's older brother: our family knows.. also, have a great trip and holiday..

Kayla smile and soon stand up.

Kayla: you too...

As her three friends showed up and one of her friend is her roommate, Jackie.

Jackie: Kayla, can we just go with you, you know we can't stand Jayden's cousin's friend.

Jayden: hey, Sonny right here...!

As they smile and laugh.

Sonny: hey don't forget, Kelly tried her best for Kayla to join her gang...

Kayla: well, I'm not fit in with anyone gang... and so far you all know who I want to be with the most.

As kids nodded.

All except Kayla: your twin...

Sonny: and you said they both are ten... our family and I can't wait to see them someday... but with dragons... it depends...

They smile and nodded.

Kayla: sorry girls. But family goes first...

They nodded and agree.

They soon to leave to the boats and each of them leads to different town and Royal town.

Next day, Kayla soon wake up at late morning and can felt the boat has stop. She soon see full of snow and people are setting up for the holiday. And see she is in Huttsgalor. She got up and got her bag. Heading off the boat and walk to the town. And went home to put her bag away as Duggard showed up and see her.

Duggard: Kayla!

Kayla: Duggard!

As they both hug.