Chapter 3

♡Jessica♡

History is the most boring class ever! I could sleep through this class, but I still need to make sure I focus. I'm not a nerd, but yet I don't fail. I try to get staright A's as many times as I can, but then there are sometimes when that doesn't happen. It was only my first class and I already wish it was my last. I had compared my schedule with Katherine's and it turned out we only had two classes and lunch together. I was glad that I had lunch with her. She would sometimes give me some of her food, which I was always glad to take. She was just a really great friend. In the middle of class my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw it was a message from my brother. I looked up to see him looking at me and signaling for me to read it. I looked down and read it.

Mom said we would be having company over and she wants us there before 6

I looked up at him and gave him a nod. He smiled, nodded, and turned back to face the front. I wonder who this company is? I think she talked about it yesterday. Did she say a new family had moved into town and worked with my father? I think that's who it is.

Mr.Powers worked as co CEO while my father was CEO. Mr.Powers had been running the business at another location, but the one here had been super busy and my father had wanted him to come and help out. My father runs a law firm business, which, brings in alot of money. My mother was a doctor. My parents don't often spend alot of time with my brother and I, which is why we never really see them. It was rare to actually see them. Like this morning she had taken the morning off to see us on our first day, but my father didn't want to risk anything happening at the office so he didn't ask for time off. My brother and I were used to it by now. My mom had told me they had a son and that he would me coming to our school. I had no idea what he looked like and I had forgotten his name.

The bell rang and I got up, grabbed my bag and waved at my brother while he just nodded in return. I went to my locker where Kat and I agreed to meet up after our first class. I got there, opened up my locker and put my stupid thick history textbook in. I'm so glad to get rid of that extra weight. My bag felt so much lighter. I grabbed my math journal and placed it in my bag. As I turned to close my locker an arm went over my shoulder. I turned to see Kat there with a smile on her face.

"Hey babe, how was history?" She asked as I closed my locker and we made our way to math.

"Eh, boring as usual. I swear I think I heard someone in the back snoring the whole time." I said laughing and Kat chuckled.

"Well that's history for ya. I think its the perfect class to catch some Z's." We walked into the class and sat in seats that were right in the smack middle. I took out my journal and pencil.

"Hey babe, do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Kat asked. I turned to her with a look of disbelief on my face.

"Kat, what did you use in your first class to write with?"

"I asked someone else." I laughed at her and gave her a pencil. She blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the front. Hopefully it'll be lunch soon. I'm starving.

-----------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed!