Hello...again

Hello friends.... it's been awhile....

I just wanted to say thank you to the comments in my last chapter. I was in a really dark place back then and I am thankful to say I am doing fine now. A lot has changed. In the last couple years I have  been in and out of therapy, moved 3 times, and got a new job and a puppy who is my ESA(he's 2 now). I still struggle every day with my anxiety and depression, but I choose to fight and survive and not let those bad thoughts take me. Not just for me, but for my family who I know will be heartbroken. For the children I teach who have already witnessed the pain of loss and I could never put them through that again. And for my pup who I completely adore.

When I first created this book, I aimed to show people who suffer from anxiety and/or depression that there is others out in the world going through similar things.  That  you don't have to feel alone or ashamed of how you are feeling. But I also have realized how it has helped me too. The support I feel from complete strangers is overwhelming! And I hope you guys have felt that too!

Lastly, We are survivors and I sincerely hope each and everyone of you struggling with mental illness will overcome your struggles, with however you choose, and thrive in life!

This is my fairwell for now friends

-Kourtney