ɪᴠᴏʀʏ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅᴇʀ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱᴇɴ

^^Ivory Van Der Woodsen Face Claim

^^
Ivory Van Der Woodsen Face Claim

   When Ivory Van Der Woodsen was born, she was told to be the fairest of them all in Beacon Hills, but like any town's princess she had a reputation- sure she was perfect in every way but she had one little problem, her attitude. Ivory could be shallow and self centered, but mostly she was a spoiled bitch who didn't care for anyone but herself, she was such a self absorbed bitch who had the town wrapped around her finger.

      But she never had to explain her somewhat spoiled princess behavior, because as always her family's bank account always showed the answer to her actions, she grew up in diamonds, dresses, and soft silky cashmeres.

       Ivory was the reincarnation of Aphrodite, and meaning she was basically a symbol of love and beauty, she had powers that could control over someone's lustfulness and love. Not to mention beauty.

She was also a siren, which meant that she had a charming voice that was able to make any swoon over her, and having the power of charmspeak that she inherited from Aphrodite, and on top of being able to sing a siren song she was more seductive and powerful.  She was also able too change her appearance to an extent, which meant that she could take the form of whatever any man deemed attractive or what features they found attractive in a woman.

    Ivory's power was pretty strong, she could use the power of lust and love to be able to stop someone's attack on her, it was like she could put them in a frozen trance like state and make them do her bidding.

Her beauty and siren powers were so amplified that if she wanted too, she could make a happily married man cheat on his wife, or even make some jump off a bridge just to make her happy. Ivory's eternal beauty was radiant too say the least, it was one of her gifts, she was able to stop any from attacking with just one gaze or a word all because they are mesmerized by her beauty.

     But from a young age she was always meant to be perfect, keep up her appearance, covering every crack with makeup, diamonds, and glitter. All she had to do was keep control of her supernatural side and make sure her pristine image was still known, and to be honest she loved the lavish style, she loved when her mom bought her expensive clothes, her friends of envy of her new outfits and the guys admiration of her when she walked by them.

  She had been birthed by Laura Van Der Woodsen who came from a coven called the Venus coven, a coven full of women who were all born from Sirens and they knew all about the birth of Ivory Van Der Woodsen and it was said that when she was born she was the reincarnation of the goddess Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty, lust and love.

  But it didn't matter that if anyone asked the blonde what the expectations came with being with a supernatural or even if she wanted to be a siren or a goddess reincarnation. Her entire life she could always make her life seem like the pageant's she did when she was younger, she could always dance on a stage and put on beautiful smile and win the hearts of the people while her mom could always tug the heart strings of the audience.

Name: Ivory Rosalie Van Der Woodsen
Birthdate: October 4th 2005, Libra
Age:15

Appearance:
- long blonde hair
-slim thick hourglass figure with a flat stomach, tiny waist and huge bubble butt
-light blue-hazel eyes
-4'11

Her body type:

Clothing:Ivory can been always seen wearing mostly pink, purple, red, black and white but she owns a lot of pink stuff since pink's her favorite color, faux fur, floral skin tight dresses, crop tops, headbands, revealing clothes that shows of her ...

Clothing:
Ivory can been always seen wearing mostly pink, purple, red, black and white but she owns a lot of pink stuff since pink's her favorite color, faux fur, floral skin tight dresses, crop tops, headbands, revealing clothes that shows of her stomach, cute hoodies and some of her body, she also always wears the bff necklace that her and her best friend Kelsey both have.

Personality:

Ivory is a gorgeous confident girl, who is caring to all of her friends, she is self centered since she was praised a lot on how beautiful she was growing up, she goes after what she wants and gets it but it is very vain and conceited.

She can be mean, bitchy, shallow and selfish most of the time but it didn't stop her from caring for other's, her confidence, makeup and her beauty are like weapons and she makes sure to guard it like a knight.

Hey sluts in this story I kinda wanted to give Ivory a combination of Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen, Maddy Perez, Chanel Oberlin, Madison Montgomery ,Drea Torres, Ruby Matthews and Cher Horowitz all put into one since their like iconic as fuck, but the main ones shes based of are Cher Horowitz, Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen, Song Jia and Drea Torres but anyways enjoy the story, bye hookers <3