𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Ivory Van Der Woodsen knew she was more than likely going to be grounded till she was at least 30 years old, even after the argument and her telling off her dad

Ivory Van Der Woodsen knew she was more than likely going to be grounded till she was at least 30 years old, even after the argument and her telling off her dad. That same morning Ivory had last nights outfit along with her makeup that was very messy along with her hair all she wanted was to sleep.

"Ivory Rosalie Van Der Woodsen what were you thinking!?" Her mother's loud voice made her jolt awake.

"Are you even listening to anything I am saying?" Laura asked making the blonde roll her eyes and walk away.

"Where are you going?" Tom asked his daughter who continued to walk away before she was hit by a blue barrier, the blonde had looked confused snapping her head towards her parents who were already looking at the blonde girl.

"You're grounded." Tom had finally spoken up. Ivory mentally clapped her hands but it wasn't like she was going to listen to Tom she was too stubborn to give him the satisfaction of her listening to him. "You must be out of your goddamn mind if u possibly think I'm gonna listen to you, why are you even here?" the pretty blonde asked as she turned around.

"Because i'm your father." Tom said making the girl stop in her tracks, Ivory had been infuriated she could not believe he pulled the father card or he would even attempt to pull the father card.

"You are not my fucking father!" Ivory snapped/\.

Calling Ivory mad was definitely not the right thing to say, she was outraged he had left her and her mom he missed out on the pageants she won, all the cheer competitions and more.

"If you were my father you would have not left, you would have stayed and been there you would have came to all the pageants i won or to the cheer competitions, instead you couldn't man up and have the balls to take care of your daughter." Ivory said tears stinging and pricking her eyes from her outburst.

"Besides you can't ground me the Lacrosse game is tonight and I -" she said wiping tears from under her eyes."Then you just won't go."Tom finished.

"Your's guys stupidity is so fucking staggering, i'm head cheerleader I have to be there." Ivory said.

"Well too bad." Laura said making her daughter roll her eyes.

"You're both so unbelievable." Ivory said starting to walk off.

"You can't just walk back in here and pretend we're going to be happy father and daughter and go get mani -pedis and ice cream." Ivory finally finished making the trio stand in silence whilst the young girl sniffled at her tears.

"You could've been hurt."Tom started again.

"But I wasn't i'm standing right here ,aren't I?" Ivory said.

"But you had blood, I can smell it on you Ivory." Laura could smell the blood the moment the teenager spoke.

"Mom I love you but what the hell are you talking about?"