𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

♕♕♕

"So you're just letting us go." Scott asked walking behind Araya.

"I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to have been seen, none of them came back so lets see if you can do better."

"You could've just told me she was alive."

"You wouldn't have believed me, now i know what kind of Alpha you are and where your next step lies." Araya said slightly tilting her head at Scott.

"What next step?" Scott asked confused.

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own and if you do that then, I will cross your border and come knocking at your door." She said threateningly before walking away.

"So what now?" Stiles said running up to the side of Scott.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek."

"She gonna tell us where?" Malia asked confused.

"You know her?" Stiles asked his best friend.

"Braeden." Scott said as she took of her helmet.

"Who's Braeden?" Kira asked as the dark skinned woman looked at her.

"She's a mercenary." Ivory said looking at the woman on the motorcycle.

"Right now, i'm the only one who's gonna take you La Iglesia."

"The church?" Lydia asked confused.

"What's the church?" Stiles asked her.

"It's not a place you'll find god." Braeden said looking at the boy.

♕♕♕

They all jumped into Stiles jeep huddled in the back Ivory sitting on Malia's lap once again because there was zero room in Stiles Blue jeep, following closely behind Braeden.

"Okay, I'll ask who's Kate Argent?" Malia said leaning her over Ivory shoulder.

"Uh, i'd like to know too." Kira said from the backseat raising her timidly as she nervously asked.

"Well we at her funeral, so i'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground." Stiles said.

"She was never in it." Scott said coming to realization.