𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

♕♕♕

   IVORY CAME home to find her parents not home, the two had planned a date night and to Ivory's surprise her mom had actually gone. Laura Van Der Woodsen was a beautiful woman who looked like she hadn't aged since her high school days, but her mom had zero luck with men, even though she was a gorgeous woman for her age.

Ivory walked through the doors of her home, all lights were off and no one was home but there was a note sitting on the tablestand near the couch, "Me and your father have went out on a date for tonight, we left you some money for food in case you get hungry, LOVE MOM AND DAD."

Ivory smiled at the note, her mom and her dad are finally reconciling their differences and are reigniting the spark that was between them before. Even though Ivory was a bitch towards her dad when he arrived, she was happy he was back in her life and very happy to see her mom back with someone who she loved and in all honesty Ivory would rather have him than anyone else.

Ivory's began to rang, shocking to see that Kira had been calling her which was very strange considering that Kira and Ivory never really talked on the phone that much.

"Hello?" Ivory answered with a confused tone as she held the phone close to her ear waiting on Kira's response.

"Ives, I need your help Brett and his sister are getting chased by assassins." Kira explained through the phone, Ivory's heart dropped down to her feet at that moment, she had just seen him no longer than fifteen minutes ago. A lump started form, but she soon sucked it down and started to steady her heart rate. 

"Where are you?" Ivory asked as she rushed to put her white sneakers on, "I'm at the school, you have to hurry." Kira rushed as she hung up the phone, Ivory had never run out of her house so fast, it was like she was racing a cheetah the way she was running. She couldn't let Brett die it was them two against the world in hers,  she wasn't going to let him die without her telling him how she felt about him.

♕♕♕

     Ivory made it to the High School, faster than what she had anticipated, the rain had been hitting the pavement, making it hard for Ivory to be able to hear the voices of Brett and Lori and where they could be. Following her instinct the blonde ran towards the football field, meeting Kira along the way the two began to run together.