𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

AFTER CONVINCING Derek to trust them  they all went their separate ways

AFTER CONVINCING Derek to trust them they all went their separate ways. Ivory had gone to Kelsey's freshen up but instead of going home she decided to walk to the McCall residence. The door had been wide opened and she soon walked to see Stiles and Derek talking with Mr McCall and he had a big bag of food in hand.

"You know you guys totally shouldn't leave a door wide open like that." Ivory said smiling at the older McCall man.

"Hey, Mr McCall." Ivory said with a smile.

"Hey, Ivory how's your mom." He nodded with a smile.

"She's working a lot." Ivory said smiling back.

The young hale started staring at her with a smirk into which she did back along with wink making the werewolf turn red.

"Stiles can i talk to you?" Ivory said grabbing his arm and pulling him away from the two men.

"Ok so i need to know how long he's gonna stay young like this, not that i'm complaining or anything he is pretty hot but what was he poisoned with youth?" Ivory said nodding her towards the werewolf.

"Ok Ives, you're the one poisoned with youth, like you're literally gonna like that for the rest of your life." Stiles said knowing the girls mother was a siren and that Ivory had inherited it along with a being a reincarnation of Aphrodite.

"Wait what are you." Derek said interrupting the two.

"I'm a Siren-"

"They don't exist." Derek said cutting her off.

"Want me to show you handsome." Ivory said making the boy nod yes with excitement and a smirk as he looked down at the shorter blonde girl that had a mischevious smirk plastered across her pretty face.

"Kiss me." Ivory said as her eyes started to glow pink, her voice echoed with a lace of seduction and within second, Derek then starts moving closer towards the short blonde before the lips lock moving both in sync, the kiss was short yet passionate yet was full of lust that the young boy and been holding in this whole time, soon enough his arms eventually snaking around her waist as hers around his neck his mouth opening deepening the kiss.

"Okay that's enough leave some room for Jesus." Stiles said pushing them apart him turning his head back to Derek seeing his cheek flush with redness and Ivory smirking before walking back into the kitchen where Scott's dad was.

"Are you guys hungry, i brought extras?" Scott dads said to the three teenagers

"Yeah-" Derek started.

"No. We're not hungry." Stiles said cutting Derek off.

"No i'm starving." Derek said.

"Neither of us are hungry thanks though." Stiles said.

"Okay, well if you're not hungry, Stiles your friend can still eat with us, what's your name?"

"Miguel, he's Ivory's boyfriend Miguel from Mexico." Stiles said earning a glare from the both of them soon after Mr McCall started asking him questions in Spanish into which Derek surprisingly responded with before going to get food.

***

"So, uh Miguel what did you say your last name was again?"

"Oh, it's Juarez Cinqua Tiago." Stiles answered.

"That's a mouthful, um Ivory how long have you been dating?" He asked the blonde.

"Um a few months we met in Mexico, until he moved out here." Ivory said with a smile but in her mind she was smacking herself, why did Stiles have to say that.

"Oh that's great, so Miguel how do you spell your last name?" Mr McCall asked making Derek look at Stiles.

"Phonetically." Stiles said not allowing Derek to speak.

"Mr. McCall, you're an FBI agent?" Derek asked.

"He's low level, at a very low level meaning he doesn't have a voice." Stiles said.

"So do you investigate murders?" Derek said ignoring Stiles.

"Sometimes. When it's a federal crime." He said.

"What about fires?" Derek asked making Mr.McCall look up.

"Oh my god, I wonder where Scott is shouldn't Scott be here by now, we should call Scott." Stiles said trying to change the subject making Ivory roll her eyes.

"What kind of fires are you talking about?" Mr. McCall asked.

"Do you know anything about the Hale family?" Derek asked him.

After those questions were asked all they all went up stairs Derek soon grabbing Stiles slamming him into the door and Ivory watches the interaction with a smirk plastered against her face.

"Okay, I didn't lie i omitted certain truths, vital truths now that i think about it." Stiles said as his face was slammed against the door.

"I don't wanna talk to you, i want to talk to the alpha i'll talk to Scott." Derek said.

"Okay, i'm going to go get him, my phones downstairs going to call him real quick, you stay here don't move okay don't move." Stiles said running off leaving Ivory and Derek in the room alone.

"Don't, i thought you." Stiles said running back before running off again.

"So..." He started off. "Do you have a boyfriend." He asked the blonde girl. "I had a few but one of them left for France and the other died trying to save me." She told him and his face turned to instant sorrow.

"Oh, well i'm sorry to hear that." Derek said and before the blonde could respond she heard a sudden floor board creek behind her, but ignoring it and not acknowledging it and soon as the siren turned she saw Kate, the werejaguar struck the blonde slamming her head into the door before soon then taking off into the night with Derek.