𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

     After the successful invite the blonde had gone home for the day she needed to choose a different outfit for the "party" even though it was basically an intervention she never let anyone upstage even on her worst day.

The blonde soon walked into her house only to see her dad in the kitchen waiting for her, the werewolf and the siren make eye contact before Ivory rolled her eyes and walked to her room she dropped her backpack, and then walked into her baby pink closet her hand skimming threw the mostly pink clothes before stopping on a matching pink two piece skin tight zip up crop hoodie and skirt set that hugged her slim thick hourglass body perfectly.

Ivory threw her two piece set on before moving to vanity to do her makeup, even though her makeup was still good and polished she tweaked it to make it a little bit better after looking at herself in the mirror once more and nodding in approval before getting and grabbing her pink headband and bedazzled white uncreased air force's along with her large skinny white gold hoop earrings and her diamond encrusted I necklace.

The blonde grabbed her phone and saw it was 8:30 and text from Kira saying she would be there in 5 minutes, she then walked downstairs and made eye contact with her dad once again him smiling and giving a small wave to the blonde making her roll her eyes before speaking up.

"I'm going out to a party, I already told mom." Ivory said, now she knew her lying would for sure get her in big trouble but she didn't care, the pack needed her help and before her dad could speak she heard Kira honk the horn and walked out the door slamming it shut leaving the man to stand in the kitchen by himself shocked and dumbfounded, both girls soon then drove to pick up Liam and the trio set off to Lydia's lake house.

***

The trio finally arrived at Lydia's lake house all three of them getting out and walking towards the entrance of the house.

"I thought you said everyone was invited to this party." Liam said looking at the blonde with annoyance and confusion.

"They are, just be patient handsome they're probably just late." Ivory grabbing his hand and walking closer to the door following close behind Kira. The three walked into the house Liam walking in first to see everyone standing around the wooden table.

"I'm sorry handsome but it's for your own good." Ivory said walking towards Kelsey who stood near Scott.

"What the hell is this?" Liam grimaced and spoke his voice laced with annoyance and anger looking around at the group of juniors and the two freshman girls.

"Think of this as an intervention, you have a problem Liam." Stiles said.

"And were the only ones that can help." Scott said looking at the young werewolf.

***

"Werewolves." he said pointing towards Scott and Kelsey. "Werecoyote, Siren, Banshee... Fox" He said turning around to Kira.

"Kitsune, but fox works." Kira said looking at him.

"And what are you?" Liam said nodding his head towards Stiles.

"For a while I was possessed by a very evil spirit, it was very evil." Stiles said clasping his hands together.

"Don't worry, there are many times where I think he's from a different planet." Ivory said making Stiles roll his eyes. "What are you now?" Liam asked the older dark haired boy.

"Better." Stiles said.

"Are those for me?" Liam asked pointing towards the chains and shackles on the wooden coffee table. "No they're for me." Malia told the boy as she flashed her ice cold blue eyes.

"How'd you do that?" Liam asked her.

"You'll learn but first you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out." Liam said getting angry. "And your starting to feel something aren't you?" Scott asked him.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs, you guys are out of you're freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care I'm walking out the door right now and if any of you try to stop me I swear to god I'm gonna-" Liam screams as he covers his ears and looks around in pain. "Liam what's wrong?" Scott asks him. "You guys don't hear that?" He asks them. That's when the group of teens noticed all the lights outside. "Did you tell anyone about this?" Lydia asks him. "My friend Mason." he says as he falls to the ground. "You said it was a party." He said looking at the blonde.

"And who did Mason invite?"

"Everyone." Kira and Ivory answered both girls looking out the window.

"The floors get him off the floors!" Lydia said walking up to the boy who roared at her making her step back in fear soon Scott and Kira grabbed him taking him to the boathouse.

"Stiles?" Malia said calling his name before roaring.

"Okay uh basement now." Stiles said grabbing the chains and the shackles.

"What are we supposed to do with hoards gathering outside the door." Lydia said annoyed and confused.

"Lydia who throws the best parties in beacon hills?" Stiles asked her.

"What? Me obviously?" Lydia groaned.

"Then throw a party." Stiles said making Lydia groan and walk to the door.

"Hey are we in the right place?" Mason asked looking at Kelsey, Lydia and Ivory.

"For the party?" Garrett asked them.

"Absolutely." The three girls said forcing a fake smile annoyed and rolling their eyes as the hoard of teenagers brushed pass them to get in the lake house.