𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

♕♕♕

♕♕♕

    AFTER THE outbreak at the school Ivory's mother and father had been keeping a very close watch on her, not letting the young queen bee out of her sight till the time being. Laura was protective of her baby girl and now that her dad was here so was he, they wouldn't even let her get something off the top shelf without them each freaking out.

Once, Ivory made it home from the school all she wanted was rest, just rest, rest, rest and more rest, almost dying for the hundredth time took a toll on you, the blonde scrolled through instagram to pass the time, but when Liam's name popped up on her phone screen, the blonde rolled her eyes with annoyance before answering.

"You have five seconds to tell me why you're calling me right now or I will block you." Ivory started as she answered her phone. "Look, I don't have time to explain, but we need your help with something." Liam admitted.

"What do you need my help with?" Ivory asked as she sat up, now intrigued in the conversation. 

"Scott came up with an idea, to catch the benefactor." Liam told the blonde through the phone.

"Okay, so what the hell does that have to do with me?" Ivory asked rolling her eyes for what seemed like the a millionth time. " We need your help monitoring, to help catch the benefactor." Liam said as he waited for the blonde response.

"Okay, let me get this straight, you want me to try and help find the benefactor whom probably is some psycho, that could potentially kill me and maim my head as a souvenir, isn't the whole point of this whole thing were doing is to avoid the psycho." Ivory said making Liam go quiet, maybe the blonde was right, maybe this was a stupid ass plan and they could potentially all get killed if they went though with this.

"Okay, when you put it that way, it is a stupid ass plan, but you're the only one I can think of so far and besides Kelsey and Brett said they'd only help if you would." Liam said.

Ivory mentally thought of this possibly, she could potentially catch the benefactor and stop an end to this deadpool or could be killed in the process and would fight for nothing,but if it meant protecting the people she loved, then she would do it.

"Fine, but you owe me, Dunbar." Ivory gave in.

"Okay, thank you, now please hurry up and get here." Liam rushed.

"Hey, you called me so i'm gonna take my sweet time and if i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die hot and sexy." Ivory said making the boy groan in annoyance as she hung up her phone.

♕♕♕

Ivory mentally slapped herself, why did she walk knowing damn well Scott's house was almost far from hers. But on the bright side with the outfit she was wearing it was meant for walking which had consisted of a light pink long sleeve t-shirt along with a pair black flare leggings that hugged her curves and fat bubble butt well, she then paired it with a pair of black and white low top nike dunks. Her blonde hair was all the way down to her back, a light pink headband resting on her head with two strands of her hair resting in front of her face.