𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞

THE DRIVE to beacon hills was so boring not to mention cramped since now they had hot younger body Derek in the car

THE DRIVE to beacon hills was so boring not to mention cramped since now they had hot younger body Derek in the car. Scott and Stiles had decided that they would take Derek to Deaton's to find out what aged him backward's but Ivory knew she wasn't spending another minute with them at this time of night she needed beauty sleep. 

So after telling them to drop her off multiple times, she quietly tried to sneak in the house, which she did successfully she then proceeded to take off her clothes and hop into the shower since today's been a nightmare. 

Letting the hot water just fall on her body she then got out soon started grooming herself then walked in her baby pink walk in closet and grabbed a baby pink night gown soon plummeting on her pink comforter and quickly falling asleep waiting it for it to be morning.

♕♕♕

Ivory soon woke up to the sun shining in her face, she was tired and lazy but that didn't stop her from getting out of bed and doing her morning routine walking back into her baby pink closet and chose a baby pink cropped cardigan, a white skin tight crop top that had pink writing that said A LITTLE BIT DRAMATIC, black tight fitted baggy jeans that hugged the blondes huge butt and her curves, she then grabbed her white bedazzled polished air force 1s, her bedazzled I necklace, silver hoop earrings and she soon curled her hair making sure not a single strand was out of place before grabbing a baby pink headband to finish her look for the day.

Soon she did her regular makeup look which wasn't flashy but it wasn't boring usually she would go flashy but since she got home late she went cutesy and girly today, and in her opinion she loved the color pink it fit her and it was showing who the queen bee was and it was always her.

Soon after she got her white backpack and Ivory walked downstairs to see her Mom left her note seeing as she left for work, Ivory and her mom and her had a close relationship ever since her dad left when she was 10,  and ever since her mom has always tried to give her the best things she could and Ivory couldn't complain she hated her dad. She hated how he missed all the pageant's she won and all the cheer competition's she hated him. After eating breakfast the blonde walked out to Lydia's car both girls driving to school together before going their separate ways.

♕♕♕

Walking in to school everyone turned the heads almost breaking their necks to look at blonde as she walking with confidence everyone loved her she was the queen bee and if anyone crossed her she'd bury them and ruin their life. She was more popular than Lydia Martin, guys wanted be with her and girls wanted to be her friend or be her, she was the QUEEN BEE, but she only had one friend and that was Kelsey Prescott the to two were like Yin and Yang they reined over beacon hills and even though Ivory was a little more popular she vowed to never let anyone ruin their best friend status.