𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

♕♕♕

♕♕♕

Ivory sometimes wished she could go back to the way life was before she found out she was a Siren, she wished she was able to go back to when she only had to worry about what dress she was going to wear to the pageants she attended in, or what order she was going organize her shoe closet in.  She missed all the little shit of what it was like to be a teenage girl, with teenage girl problems.

But that did not last for long, it was when Peter had broken into the Residence of the Van Der Woodsen women,  it was when the man had been on a killing spree while he was in full wolf form and killed anything his path.  The blonde had remembered the way her and her mom locked themselves in Laura's office.  It was the first time she truly felt fear in all of the years she had been alive.

In Ivory's opinion fear was to much of a weakness, if you were living in fear then you would be weak, and if something her mother always taught her is to not show weakness, because if you showed weakness then you were bound to fall and crumble.

Yet her she was locked in some cage that had mistletoe and mountains ash around it, two of a Siren's weaknesses that could potentially hold them hostage, and if Ivory was being honest she was scared, and it was rich to see the blonde terrified even though she was small Ivory had so much power and so much of a status that since she was known to be the merciless popular Queen Bee, their was zero to no weakness in her eyes.

But not this time, because for the first time Ivory Rosalie Van Der Woodsen actually had fear in her bones.

♕♕♕

Kelsey had been wondering where the blonde had been, and to be honest the ravenette was getting worried, she sent the blonde a few texts multiple times to none of which she had answered and it was rare because Ivory never left her phone anywhere unattended, she was the social princess of Beacon Hills.

Kelsey had gone on a manhunt for the blonde asking any- and everyone had they seen the petite blonde, she had even gone to Greenberg who wouldn't say it out loud but had a major crush on the pretty blonde, trying to get her attention anyway possible but when greenberg said he hadn't seen her in class, that's when she started to worry a little bit.

Kelsey had been wandering around school like a headless chicken but soon the girl had bumped into Scott who for some reason had been looking for Liam.

"Scott, do you know where Ivory is?" Kelsey asked the older junior who had a confused look.

"No why, where is she, is she ok?" Scott said concerned for his friend. " I don't know Greenberg said he didn't see her when he went to his second period." Kelsey said, before Scott could respond his phone had started to vibrate in his pocket. The boy looked up at Kelsey who had been peering over his shoulder to see Ivory was calling him.