Lola

"BANG BANG BANG! SLAM! BANG BANG!"

You were jolted awake violently by the sound of someone seemingly crashing their whole body weight against your front door repeatedly as well as the audible "BANG BANG BANG BANG!" And imitations of gun noises from a female voice.

If this was Bugs girlfriend at your door, he needed a serious talking to and or lobotomy.

Without a second option available, you sprang up frantically yet still careful as possible not to thrash yourself around too much,
trying your best to sustain in decent condition as the doctors orders.

You sped toward the door quickly stopping to stand frozen, still hearing the commotion just stunned at whatever was on the other side of the door.

"Helloooo?? Anyone home? Maybe I got the wrong address. Sorry! Sorry in there if this is the wrong house!"

The voice rambled as you tilted your head to the side cocking a brow at her high pitched voice going on and on.

"Uh hey.. you.. are you Bugs' girlfriend..?"

I paused before hearing a long deafening silence. Oh god. Is this woman NOT Bug's girlfriend? Is this some sort of sick joke? Am I being targeted by someone?? I'd my week going to get EVEN WORSE?

"Last time I checked I am!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts.
A weight lifted off my shoulders very relieved I wasn't going to end up in the back of a van dead this morning, hopefully that is...

I still remained cautious creeping towards the door and opening it slowly to see a short beige bunny staring at me then proceeding to smile and shake my hand rattling my already shaken up brain as she shook my whole body.

"Hi!! Nice to meet you I'm Lola! How's that confession going? does it hurt?"

She said tilting her head slightly as I paused confused.

"Concussion..? You mean?"

"Who? No, no thanks, but I appreciate you asking!"

She smiled walking inside my home as I stared at her looking around wandering aimlessly and I pushed my door slowly shut.

"Right. Lola. So your just here to check on me right? I'm really fine. So you don't have to stay long.."

I said, grateful someone was sent to check on my well-being but ungrateful it was a eccentric bunny girl who was acting more erratic then Daffy which I didn't even think was possible.

"But bugs said you had a consequence?"

"Concussion. Lola."

"Wow. You really are confused aren't you, oh you poor thing.."

She sighed sadly shaking her head side to side more confused then me, and I'm the concussed one.

"You can say that again."

I just simply agreed as she sat down on my couch hands clasped staring at me smiling blankly.

"Do you..? Want something..?"

I chuckled nervously not knowing what she was even sent to do, watch me lay in bed and listen to music all day? That was the plan.

"Oh no, I'm okay I'm not hungry- actually do you have any pop tarts? Wait no, I can't have those last time I put them in the mini oven with the two holes in it and stuck a fork in there I felt my bones light up, they should really warn you about those kinds things on the package."