Dinner

Led inside by Bugs, it became even more so obvious then before that he was the one at the forefront of this attempt at an apology,

Though Daffy was the one who was at fault in the situation it was clear to me now that he really couldn't care less, Tina in the brief conversation we did have tried to make me believe he felt bad and simply couldn't show it, however with all due respect, I think that's some sort of delusion Tina is suffering, along with being attracted to Daffy.

"It should be under bunny.."

Bugs spoke to the man at the front as Daffy waited impatiently, tapping his foot and sighing loudly.

The restaurant was awfully nice, nicer then I could have excepted, and as promised very empty.

"Whys it never under my name? Is somthing wrong with my last name to you?"

Daffy interrupted Bugs angry that no one was paying attention to him for the 2 minutes it's been.

"Because it's under MY payment, and MY planning, can you just- go over there."

Bugs hissed angrily as he attempted to speak with the man sorting out the reservation, as Daffy in response to Bugs staggered back beside me crossing his arms.

"Can you believe him? He's ignoring me."

Daffy sighed shaking his head, waiting for me to agree.

The guy acted as if yesterday didn't happen, if I hit someone with my car, I'd feel terribly embarrassed.
He just stands there like Bugs and I wronged him, and it's infuriating.

"Well at least he's trying to aide the situation YOU put him in, you know, not that I even expected a dinner, but YOU could have set this up, it's awfully odd to me your not even pretending to care, that's the least you could do."

I snapped at him with a glare as he broke his glare back at me,
looking almost embarrassed, but only for a mere second before stumbling through his words.

"Whatever."

He said falsely confident, looking away from me as quickly as possible, clearly avoiding eye contact once again.

"Alright come on, they found the reservation let's go"

Bugs sighed slowly walking as I sped past Daffy to follow Bugs.

"Bugs, really, thank you, so much, really you don't have to do all this I mean I get he's your friend but you don't need to take the blame I mean- he's an adult too"

I half chuckled, attempting to make it seem as if I didn't care about the reasoning why Bugs was covering so adamantly for the duck, however I was extremely interested even if I tried not to express it.

"Oh I'm not taking the blame, he would just make it a whole lot worse if he handled it so, I deal with allll his problems. As does everyone else .. "

Bugs mumbled as he pulled your chair out, as you stopped frightened once again by his politeness, as you awkwardly sat down and they did the same following.

"So, you said somthing about a job interview? In that parking lot?"

Bugs said clearly forcing a smile trying to make conversation as Daffy rested his hand on his face staring off the complete other direction uninterested.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't be so chipper about it. They seemed to hate me"

I scoffed coldly rolling my eyes before clearing my throat, realizing my rudeness was completely unwarranted.

"But- I mean who knows I could get- uh, hired.. never know.."

I dialled back as Bugs stared forcing interest in this small talk, though as kind as he attempted to be it proved harder then he expected to refrain from showing his snarky side,
Daffy on the other hand was still being brutal and rude.