Moving in

Daffy lingered upstairs, stuck within his thoughts about staying over at your house. On one hand, he wanted to come, the thought of being home alone in the big, cold and lonely house with only speedy, terrified Daffy.

However on the other hand, Daffy's actions and ever so erratic behaviour was a growing embarrassment for him, especially after his little episode in the living room with you.

Daffy wasn't a fool as his names would suggest, rather he just acted like one unwillingly as a result of things out of his control. He was catching on by now that you could recognize what he really was by now. Broken.

It took alarmingly less time then it ever has for his hostile demeanour to fade away when it came to you. When he first moved in with Bugs, he refrained from allowing anything to slip about his past until about two months into knowing Bugs. But with you, this marked about two and a half days.

It wasn't completely to do with you but rather that as a whole, Daffy hasn't been doing all that great, which would be obvious to anyone.

Not that he was ever "doing great" Lately he'd been more irritable and on edge, when it came to everything in his life. Especially other people.

In the 10 years of living with Bugs, they've always fought, it was a given. But the last couple months Daffy had been unintentionally picking more fights, with Bugs and Tina. He just couldn't cut it out.

It was a cycle he would run through every so often, his medication doesn't do it's job and it wears on him until he snaps. Being out into something new until he'd do it all over again, and that cycle was starting once again mad worse by the incident. He didn't want to be problematic, truly. However remaining how he was, is easier then recovering. So why bother.

Daffy took a shallow breathe still sitting on his bed. He glanced at the time figuring he needed to make up his mind about heading to your house. As he tried to do so, Bugs interrupted his moment pushing the door open lightly making Daffy glance up, as you and Bugs awkwardly looked in at him, Bugs was holding a small tote bag of his things, planning to stay for at most 2-3 days, packing a lot as a precaution as he was still worried something awful would happen to you.

Bugs and you gave a soft glance at Daffy, almost as a plea to come.

"Oh lord."

Daffy exhaled standing up begrudgingly going over to his dresser shoving some clothes into a small backpack he had laying against his dresser as Bugs and you shared a quick content smile as the duck packed to come with.

"I'm supposed to be the manipulative one you know"

Daffy rolled his eyes sassily garbing his things then faced you two.

"Ok. Let's go."

Daffy forced an unamused glance, as the three of you made your way to Bugs car. Bugs got in the front, as Daffy, forming his slow yet strong attachment to you got in the back, not wanting to acknowledge he did so.

"I called the doc, couldn't get you in til' tomorrow, sorry kid"

Bugs said punching your address into his gps and pulled out of the driveway as you and Daffy buckled up in the back separated by your bags in the middle compartment.

"Hm? Oh that's totally fine don't sweat it"

You mumbled in response to Bugs, looking over at Daffy who looked out the window quietly, then turned his head back to you and met your eyes with furrowed brows.

"What? What now"

Daffy scoffed defensively noticing your gaze toward him.

"Hm?"