Melatonin

Almost as soon as Bugs left to grab your food he arrived back, with a plate surprisingly decked out with a very decent looking enchilada and rice, which he eagerly handed to you, and you took.

"Thanks Bugs, this actually looks really good"

You said kind of shocked, though you didn't know what you were expecting exactly.

"What think a rabbit can't cook? Here, I'll make myself scarce don't worry"

He said handing you a fork and knife before pacing to the other side of the bed to hand you one of those funky little 'in bed lap tables' which you let him unfold under you as you put down your plate.

"Do ya need anything else?"

He said walking slowly back to the side you were on as you looked over at him, chuckling nervously at the treatment you were getting.

"No, I think I'm okay sir"

You teased as he rolled his eyes with a smile before pivoting and heading for the door, only to stop suddenly and turn on his heel to look at you.

"Look, i know your not gonna like this proposal a whole lot but I think it's best you stay the night"

he stated suddenly as you felt the bite you had just taken choke within your throat.

"Uh- wait what?"

You coughed trying to get your food down covering your mouth as he turned to face you completely.

"Look, i know you probably just wanna get home but its 11:14, it would make me feel a lot better knowing your not on your own after the whole fainting incident, just for tonight?"

He almost pleaded as you managed to compose yourself enough to sit up darting your eyes around seeming to think a response would be laying around somewhere in your view.

"That's awfully generous, you sure I wouldn't be a bother..?"

You muttered quietly causing Bugs with slight shock you obliged so quickly perk his ears straight up.

"Bother? I'm the one that's worried about you. It would be easier on me, really. Please stay."

He begged again chuckling to seem unbothered putting his weight onto the door frame as silence once again came forward.

"I mean, if that's really ok with you.. thank you.. really that's awfully kind"

you nodded, slowly taking another bite and looking away.

"As soon as I'm done I can move downstairs-"

"Oh absolutely not, your stayin' here, don't even think about insisting on sleepin' on the couch"

Bugs laughed out loud cutting you off as you bit your tongue immediately in response.

"I'll just sleep with Daffy"

He smiled as you tried to chuckle, though were immediately filled with waves of guilt for taking the guys bed even if he did offer it up.

"Gggggghhhffine. Okay fine. Though the both of us could fit in your bed, your awfully small"

You said simply observing completely ignoring the implication, he did not raising an eyebrow at you playfully smirking as you once again choked up.

"Shit- ok you know what I meant, anyways"

You scoffed out as he smirked chuckling back breaking his joke realizing your panic as he still leaned in the doorway.

"I know just messin' with ya, I'll stay then if your begging for the company."